Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:30 pm
- Forum: Registration codes
- Topic: Old Incredimail Premium/Gold Licenses = Incredimail Plus?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6570
Hi, When I bought my Incredimail Premium, Gold and Letter Wizard licenses years ago they were for a lifetime. Do they entitle me to the newly named Incredimail Plus or not? Perhaps someone from the company could clarify what exactly those licenses cover with Incredimail 2.5 (Currently using Incredim...
- Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:28 pm
- Forum: How do I...? Setup, General UI, Getting Started
- Topic: Foolproof Way Of Transferring Messages Across IM Versions?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1570
Your IncrediMail Version: XE to 2.5 Your Internet Browser Type: Google Chrome Your Operation System: Windows 7 What have you done before the problem occurred? Used the Data and Settings Transfer Wizard to make a backup of IM XE on my external storage drive. Then imported from there to the newer ver...
- Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:03 pm
- Forum: Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)
- Topic: Error 451 4.3.2 Internal server error (6530)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8122
Your IncrediMail Version: XE 5864322 Your Internet Browser Type: Google Chrome Your Operation System: Windows 7 What have you done before the problem occurred? Upgraded system from Vista to 7. Other browsers are IE11 and FF36 - not listed If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:...