Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed May 17, 2017 4:17 pm
- Forum: Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)
- Topic: Windows 10 problem?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2282
When I try to check for mail the following comes up: Failed to create ispamdetector interface. Error loading type library/DLL. Can someone please help me figure this out? I own a business and I need this fixed please. I have uninstalled Incredimail and reinstalled. I have changed the file PMC.dll to...
- Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:51 pm
- Forum: Email Account Issues
- Topic: Duplicate e-mails are not downloading therefore I cannot delete them
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1968
For some reason, I had duplicate e-mails come in to incredimail. (There were no duplicates in my yahoo mail) I have been able to either delete or move to folder the e-mails that downloaded, however, the duplicate e-mails are showing 'loading" I am unable to delete them. This is very frustrating...
- Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:07 pm
- Forum: How do I...? Setup, General UI, Getting Started
- Topic: Printing e-mail margin issue
- Replies: 1
- Views: 10059
When I print out a copy of an incoming e-mail in portrait orientation, the first few letters of each sentence is not on the print out. If I print in landscape, all text is printed. Any idea what I can do to fix this? I have tried everything...