LOST ALL MY INBOX EMAILS WHEN I DELETED INCREDIMAIL

Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
KayManuel
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby KayManuel » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:41 am

Please can anyone help me? I downloaded incredimail yesterday and decided I didn't want to keep it. This morning, after deleting I no longer saw any of my emails on Windows Live Mail or Telus Wrebmail - it seems as if they have all gone. I have lost all my emails and I'm desperate for help. I called the support number and the guy said a tech would call me back within 20 minutes, which was about 7 hours ago. Is there any way I can recover my old mail?

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: LOST ALL MY INBOX EMAILS WHEN I DELETED INCREDIMAIL

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:26 pm

In this case, are the previous messages contained in IncrediMail ?

If so, please forward the particular messages to your email address and they will then arrive as new messages in the Inbox on the mail server.

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to restore the messages once they have been removed from the mail server.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

AlvinAmomy
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby AlvinAmomy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:15 pm

After 6 years of receiving email notifications, about 1 monoth ago I stopped receiving email notifications. Same computer, same ISP.

Can some mod help?

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: LOST ALL MY INBOX EMAILS WHEN I DELETED INCREDIMAIL

Postby IncrediModerator » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:31 am

In this case, please click on "Notifier" in the top bar of the main Incredimail window, and make sure that a notifier is selected.

If one is already selected, please click on Tools > Email Accounts, remove your existing account, and then add it once again.

Note: As removing/readding the account merely reestablishes the connection to the mail server, your current messages and folders should not be affected.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Email Account Issues”