Problem using Incredimail Skins

Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
dfazendin
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Problem using Incredimail Skins

Postby dfazendin » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: 2.0
Your Internet Browser Type: FireFox 3.5
Your Operation System: Windows XP

What have you done before the problem occurred?
Attempted to change Christmas Skin to Biege Skin.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
No Error. The Skin is not implemented or only partially implemented.

Please provide a full description of the problem:
Hello,

I see that there is not German Support for this subject. Since yesterday I have been having problems trying to change the IncrediMail Skin. When I select the skin I wish to use and click OK it isn't implemented. Teh only Skin here working seems to be the Standard (Blue) Skin, the winter snow Skin and that is all. All others are not funktioning or can not be selected or implemented. Why is this? I am using IncrediMailPlus. Evendently I need Premium in order to use IncrediMail Skins.
I was under the impression that Plus was sufficient, as I was able to change all skins until yesterday and I am unaware why this is.

Also I have a question concerning SPAM Blocker aktivation. When I attempt to activate Spam Blocker I received a Pop-Up stating that I can order it over the protection center. Why did I then buy IncrediMail when I have to purchase othere options in order to use the Software with all its options? Had I known that the complete package is only possible by purchasing different packages, I would have never purchased it at all. This wasn't, as far as I could tell, part of the deal and therefore should this be the case, I will cancel my purchase as soon as the yearly abo is exhausted.

Thank you

D. Fazendin

dfazendin
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: Problem using Incredimail Skins

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:14 am

Please try reinstalling one of the skins which do not work and let me know if the issue persists.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

dfazendin
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dfazendin » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:22 am

Sorry havne't checked for answer until today.

When I attemp to select a different skin, and click ok the skin tries to change and sometimes the right color, i.e. brown appears on teh left hand scroll area, but the menu stays the same with the old color, which mementarily is blue. Even if I schut down IncrediMail and re-start the application the new skin is not applied. Also sometimes the top menu area is missing the icon at the left top screen.

Unfortuneately for you, I have installed IncrediMail in German language and so it would be probably be of no help to you if I were to send you a screenshot. However, if you like I could send a couples of screenshots or implement them here if you would tell me how to apply them within a reply.

Thank you.

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:30 pm

Please try re-downloading a skin you already have via the IncrediMail Online Gallery and then check if the same problem continues to occur.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

dfazendin
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dfazendin » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Hello,

The re-download doesn't work. When I click on the skin I would want to implement then click on OK and after this the skin "sometimes" is only partially implemented. I.e. Thewould like to implement a skin from blue standard to brown; After clikcing OK the top menu is still blue and the left column is brown shaded. So only half of the skin is implemented. However a download to re-download does not pop up. Is there a way to start a re-download of a skin?

Regards

D. Fazendin

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:02 am

The problem you are experiencing can usually be solved by deleting your IncrediMail 'Runtime' folder. After deleting the Runtime folder, the folder will be automatically recreated, and your IncrediMail content will once again be saved each time it is used:

1. To delete your 'Runtime' folder, please click here

http://www2l.incredimail.com/contents/s ... el_run.exe

2. Click 'Run' in the File Download dialog, click 'Run' again when asked to run the software and follow the instructions in the SupportUtil dialog.

Open IncrediMail and let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

dfazendin
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dfazendin » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Hi,

That worked!! Thanks for the help. But through what can this happen?

Best regards

D. Fazendin

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:43 am

There might have been a problem with the skin temporary file, we will look into this issue further and will try to make sure it does not occur again.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

Return to “Email Account Issues”