Some e-mails going straight to delete folder

Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
gojeffie
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Some e-mails going straight to delete folder

Postby gojeffie » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:29 am

Your IncrediMail Version: 2.5
Your Internet Browser Type: FireFox 3.5
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
I currently have windows 10. Most of my e-mails are going to the correct folders. Just recently e-mails from at least 4 people who are in my contacts have been going directly to my delete folder. The only change I have made to my computer was upgrading to windows 10. I don't know if this problem started before or after this upgrade, but this is the only new problem I have noticed with IncrediMail this year.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
N/A

Please provide a full description of the problem:
I currently have windows 10. Most of my e-mails are going to the correct folders. Just recently e-mails from at least 4 people who are in my contacts have been going directly to my delete folder. I have tried setting up separate folders for each of these people and then set up a message rules for each persons e-mails to be copied to those folders. This did not work. I tried a message rules to have each persons e-mails forwarded to my account. This did not work. I made sure that none of these people had somehow ended up as a blocked sender. None of them are blocked. They are all still going straight to the delete folder. I have so many messages going to the delete folder everyday (most from blocking or message rules) that it is very time consuming to need to go through that folder everyday in order to find e-mails that should not be there. Right now that is what I need to do everyday because many of the e-mails from these people are very important. I have run out of ideas on how to fix this problem. Please HELP!

Return to “Email Account Issues”