Can't Forward Emails from different account

Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
Temora140
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Can't Forward Emails from different account

Postby Temora140 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:33 am

Hi had Incredimail 2 and I was able to forward emails that came in on my Bigpond server address, by selecting select sending from. I would select my Optus server address and forward the emails. Since I upgraded to 2.5 I cant do this. Has anyone else had this problem, where you able to fix it and what did you do to fix it. Reason why I have different server accounts is I was with Bigpond for years but they would not come to the party with a decent amount of data download for my mobile WIFI so I changed to Optus, now I get my emails from my Bigpond account but have to use my Optus account to forward them.
I am getting very frustrated with Incredimail at the moment. No fixes for the latest Windows update and also some one is putting spam into our Forum and no one has done anything about it. I sent Admin a PM yesterday.

georgyporgy
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Can't Forward Emails from different account

Postby georgyporgy » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:14 am

I had the same problem after upgrading to IM 2.5 regarding my GMail account. I have GMail and Hotmail accounts. I can forward messages from both, BUT it will always appear as though I'm sending from my GMail account, even if I change the "send from" address from GMail to Hotmail. This seems to be yet another irritating glitch which has never been fixed (I did ask the IM staff about it when I first upgraded, but like several other irritations, it has never been addressed.

However.. I hope the following MIGHT help you? I have found that if I copy the contents of say, a mail from my GMail into a NEW mail and then press the "send from" as Hotmail.. that works. I hope I've explained it OK... I know what I mean to say but it looks confused in words? Let me know if you understand my meaning.

:)

Temora140
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Can't Forward Emails from different account

Postby Temora140 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:16 am

Yes I understand what you mean <Smile> , it suxs that you have to do that just to send it from a different email account. I ended up removing 2.5 and went back to 2. The only problem I have with it is that it will not automatically check for emails. I have the boxes ticked to check on start up and to check every 30 minutes. Have to manually check for emails. It seems to be something to do with Windows 10. Would have thought Incredimail would have come up with a fix by now.

Return to “Email Account Issues”