emails can't scroll

Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
dixita
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: emails can't scroll

Postby dixita » Fri May 19, 2017 9:42 am

IncrediModerator wrote:As a workaround, please forward the particular messages to your email address, and the new (i.e. forwarded) messages should be displayed properly in your Inbox.

Hey i didn't understand that Why do we need a workaround?

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: emails can't scroll

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun May 21, 2017 11:06 am

As mentioned earlier, unfortunately there is no target date for the fixing of this particular bug.

Therefore, to view the content of those messages, please use the workaround suggested in my previous message.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Flowers
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Workaround for emails with no scroll bar

Postby Flowers » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:47 am

bennetpd wrote:This is only a workaround and is definitely not a good fix for this. IncrediMail really needs to fix this problem. Anyway, for now, you can scroll the email by highlighting the portion of the email you CAN see but continue to drag the mouse downward & the email will scroll, allowing you to highlight the entire email. The highlighting itself is not the goal, only that doing that allows the screen to scroll so you can see the rest of the email. Any links in the email, while highlighted, are clickable.

Thank you bennetpd, your solution is better than workaround the mails. I think there's still no solution from Incredimail, but thanks to you, it's a lot easier to read the mails <Yes>.

Return to “Email Account Issues”