Trying to set up new email~won't work

Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
sweetmomof3
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Trying to set up new email~won't work

Postby sweetmomof3 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:10 pm

Yesterday we switched internet providers and I got a new email(bellaliant.net) that I've been trying to set up through Incredimail and it won't work. It won't let me send and receive emails. I got so frustrated I decided to make up a gmail account and try that. I works where I can receive emails but I can't send out emails. PLEASE someone help...I've googled all options to try and get it to work but nothing is. I don't want to set my email up through outlook or a webmail I'm so use to incredimail I don't want to use anything else. I also don't want to uninstall and reinstall in fear of losing my emails I have. I have a business and I don't want to lose anything. I'm using an HP laptop with Windows 10...is there someone that can help please!

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Trying to set up new email~won't work

Postby IncrediModerator » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:08 pm

If you are licensed for IncrediMail Plus or Premium, please contact our Support Team by clicking on Help > VIP Support in the top menu of IncrediMail, and we will be happy to troubleshoot the problem in a more personalized manner.

If you are not licensed for IncrediMail Plus or Premium, please refer to the related articles in our Support Center at:
http://support.incredimail.com/hc/en-us ... ive-Issues
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Email Account Issues”