Impossible to receive emails

Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
Chris148
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Impossible to receive emails

Postby Chris148 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello everyone,

For two months i have a big problem with the receiving of my emails... my account is correctly configured (I checked several times) but
I receive no email while I can send it.

I tested the receiving of email with Thunderbird and there it works very well, so the problem comes from Incredimail.

For information I have Windows 7 and I have never had this problem before (it has been several years since I use incredimail)

Thank you very much for your help and sorry for my English i am French, I do my best <Smile>

gaffs0
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Impossible to receive emails

Postby gaffs0 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:42 pm

I also have the same issue. i have done the same as you have and have done a uninstall reinatsll as well.I will also be waiting for a solution. I have been using incredimail for over 15 years and this is very frustrating. I can send just fine and I know that email goes out because I get response in my IP mailbox . This really sucks i am a Gold member.

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Impossible to receive emails

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:52 pm

To address this issue, please click on Tools > Email Accounts, select the appropriate account, click on "Properties", and attach a screenshot of the General, Servers, and Advanced tabs.

In addition, please attach a screenshot of the "Server Settings" and "Outgoing Server (SMTP)" tabs in Mozilla Thunderbird for comparison.

Note: To display the top menu in Thunderbird, simply press the <Alt> key on your keyboard. After that, please click on Tools > Account Settings and attach a screenshot of the above tabs.

To create the screenshots, please run the following executable:
http://www2.incredimail.com/contents/se ... enshot.exe

When you arrive at each of the above tabs, click on "Make Screenshot" in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.

When done, close the IncrediMail Screenshot Creator and attach the "IncrediMail__000X.JPG" files created on your Desktop to your reply.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Email Account Issues”