Duplicate e-mails are not downloading therefore I cannot delete them

Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
RagenaJ
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Duplicate e-mails are not downloading therefore I cannot delete them

Postby RagenaJ » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:51 pm

For some reason, I had duplicate e-mails come in to incredimail. (There were no duplicates in my yahoo mail) I have been able to either delete or move to folder the e-mails that downloaded, however, the duplicate e-mails are showing 'loading" I am unable to delete them. This is very frustrating since there are so many. What can I do to get these deleted?

Thanks!!

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Duplicate e-mails are not downloading therefore I cannot delete them

Postby IncrediModerator » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:27 pm

To address this issue, I would like you to reconfigure your email account using the "Email Setup Wizard":

1. In the main IncrediMail window, click on "Tools" and select "Email Accounts".

2. Choose your account, click on "Remove". To reconfigure the account, click on "Add".

3. In the Account Wizard window, choose "Let me configure settings myself", and click on "Next".

4. Please choose your email service provider. If it is not listed, click on "Other".

5. Follow the instructions to setup your account.

Note: Make sure the password you have entered is identical to the one your mail provider has given you.

If the problem continues, I would like you to open a new identity in IncrediMail and see if you still encounter the same problem.

To create a new identity, please click on Tools > Identities > New Identity.

Set up your identity, and check to see if problem continues to occur in the new identity.

Please note that I would like you to configure the same email address in your new identity, there is no need to create a new email address. While the identity name should be different, the email address should be exactly the same.

As everything is being done in the new identity, none of the data and settings in your original identity should be affected.

To switch back to your original identity, simply click on Tools > Switch Identity, select the appropriate identity, and click on OK.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

EvaRize
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Duplicate e mails are not downloading therefore I cannot delete them

Postby EvaRize » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:45 am

Most of my mails are delivered to the junk mail folder and promotion folder of my reciepients. what should i need to do to my email must be delivered to the inbox ?

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Duplicate e-mails are not downloading therefore I cannot delete them

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:48 am

First, please verify that you did not block the email sender by mistake:

1. In the main IncrediMail window, click the 'Tools' menu and select 'Blocked Senders...'.

2. If the email sender is on the 'Blocked Senders' list, his/her email will go directly to the 'Deleted Items' folder.

To unblock the email sender, simply select the email address, click on 'Delete' and select 'Yes'.

If the email sender is not on the 'Blocked Senders' list, please run the following executable:
http://www2l.incredimail.com/contents/s ... l_rule.exe

When done, open IncrediMail and let me know the results.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Email Account Issues”