Such unusual issues can often be solved by deleting the IncrediMail "Runtime" folder.
To delete the Runtime folder, please run the following executable:http://www2l.incredimail.com/contents/s ... el_run.exe
When done, open IncrediMail and check the results.If the problem continues
, I would like you to reconfigure your email account using the "Email Setup Wizard":
1. In the main IncrediMail window, click on "Tools" and select "Email Accounts".
2. Choose your account, click on "Remove". To reconfigure the account, click on "Add".
3. In the Account Wizard window, choose "Let me configure settings myself", and click on "Next".
4. Please choose your email service provider. If it is not listed, click on "Other".
5. Follow the instructions to setup your account.
Note: Make sure the password you have entered is identical to the one your mail provider has given you.If the problem still continues
, I would like you to open a new identity in IncrediMail and see if you still encounter the same problem.
To create a new identity, please click on Tools > Identities > New Identity.
Set up your identity, and check to see if problem continues to occur in the new identity.
Please note that I would like you to configure the same email address in your new identity, there is no need to create a new email address. While the identity name should be different, the email address should be exactly the same.
As everything is being done in the new identity, none of the data and settings in your original identity should be affected.
To switch back to your original identity, simply click on Tools > Switch Identity, select the appropriate identity, and click on OK.
Please let me know the results.