Cannot send email

Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
VicBliz
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Cannot send email

Postby VicBliz » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:14 am

Incredimail2 windows 7 64 bit Chrome browser.

This morning I could send and receive.

This afternoon cannot send. Deleted my Gmail account and re-configured but there is nowhere during the configuration process to enter any settings such SSL Ports etc.

Can receive but no send.

Password and email address set up correctly double/triple checked!

Last 2 error messages:
530 5.7.0 "must issue a SARTLLS command first. P15SM 16585210pfi.99.gsmtp
530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first. y14sm23229510pff.80 - gsmtp

HELP! <Sad Smile>

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Cannot send email

Postby IncrediModerator » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:27 pm

To address this issue, please click on Tools > Email Accounts in the top menu, and remove your existing account.

After that, please run the following executable:
http://www2l.incredimail.com/contents/s ... el_run.exe

Lastly, please click on Tools > Email Accounts in the top menu, and add your account once again.

If the problem continues, I would like you to create a new identity in IncrediMail and see if you still encounter the same problem.

To create a new identity, please click on Tools > Identities > New Identity.

Set up your identity, and check to see if problem continues to occur in the new identity.

Please note that I would like you to configure the same email address in your new identity, there is no need to create a new email address. While the identity name should be different, the email address should be exactly the same.

As everything is being done in the new identity, none of the data and settings in your original identity should be affected.

To switch back to your original identity, simply click on Tools > Switch Identity, select the appropriate identity, and click on OK.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

VicBliz
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby VicBliz » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:32 am

Hi and thank you for taking the time to assist with my issue.

Tried each step and re-test sending of emails with same fail result with my Gmail account.

What I did find though was if I changed my default email account to another, I can send email without this issue (vcb9332@i###pmu#.com.au)??

It appears that this issue is only showing up with my gmail account and this is only a recent issue as my gmail account is my oldest account by far.

It works fine in bluemail though?

Thoughts/Suggestions?

Cheers,

Vic

PS: Opps! Now having same issue with my other accounts via Incredimail2. However, although it is a pain, I find that if I drag Unsent emails from the Outbox into drafts and open them from the Drafts Folder they then send???

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:31 am

To be sure, did you try creating a new identity in IncrediMail, as this often resolves such unusual issues ?

If so, and the problem continues, I would like you to test your email account settings in Mozilla Thunderbird as instructed at http://support.incredimail.com/entries/ ... ail-client, and see if you are indeed able to send/receive messages from that email account.

Note: By accessing your mailbox via webmail, you are bypassing all security restrictions on your account, and thus does not help us in troubleshooting the problem.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:31 am

To download Mozilla Thunderbird, please go to:
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

Wallace33
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Wallace33 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:00 pm

IncrediModerator wrote:To download Mozilla Thunderbird, please go to:
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/

Is it really worked..?????

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:05 pm

In this case, are you able to send/receive messages from that email account in Mozilla Thunderbird ?

If not, please contact your mail provider regarding the matter. Once you are able to send/receive the messages in Thunderbird, you should also be able to do so in IncrediMail.

If so, to further address this issue, please click on Tools > Email Accounts, select the appropriate account, click on "Properties", and post a screenshot of the General, Servers, and Advanced tabs.

In addition, please post a screenshot of the "Server Settings" and "Outgoing Server (SMTP)" tabs in Mozilla Thunderbird for comparison.

Note: To display the top menu in Thunderbird, simply press the <Alt> key on your keyboard. After that, please click on Tools > Account Settings and send us a screenshot of the above tabs.

To create the screenshots, please run the following executable:
http://www2.incredimail.com/contents/se ... enshot.exe

When you arrive at each of the above tabs, click on "Make Screenshot" in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.

When done, close the IncrediMail Screenshot Creator and attach the "IncrediMail__000X.JPG" files created on your Desktop to your next post.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

Return to “Email Account Issues”