Incredimail Plus, paid for twice

Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
Cindybea1
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Incredimail Plus, paid for twice

Postby Cindybea1 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:09 am

When I opened my Incredimail, I got a notice that I needed to download Incredimail Plus, the junk filter and Protection. Even though I had already done that once, I paid for it again. Upon entering my license, it still did not work so after several tries I downloaded it again, paying again ( my credit card shows this) and it still will not work. It still shows the ad in the time bar, I cannot afford to keep downloading it. I have entered my license number several times and nothing will work. My incredimail keeps crashing, I have to restart and maybe it will work, maybe it won't. I'm using Windows 10. I was stupid enough to pay 3 times just so I could use this product and I'm ready to throw in the towel and just start using webmail. Any suggestions? I would like my payments back. I can prove that I paid for it at least twice.

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Incredimail Plus, paid for twice

Postby IncrediModerator » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:29 am

In this case, simply respond to the confirmation email with the license codes and one of our support representatives will get back to you regarding the matter.

As you are licensed for IncrediMail Plus, there is no reason to contact us in the Forum.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Email Account Issues”