Admin bounced over quota messages

Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
dovecall22h
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Admin bounced over quota messages

Postby dovecall22h » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:58 pm

HELP - HELP - I had the free 2.0 version for years - recently I started to get [ admin bounce message that I was OVER quota ]... I deleted all but 8 messages in my inbox - There is NOTHING in my send / draft or deleted files.... I can send but still CAN NOT receive messages.... So I thought that if I purchased the Plus version ( yesterday ) - it would take care of my problem.... Still same problem..... I tried to send a message to tech support but their reply was also bounced ( so don't know how to get in touch with them ) I tried contacting them with another help request and gave them the ticket # for VIP reference support as well as an alternate e-mail so they could help - but that is being bounced back to them...... I then tried to UN-INSTALL incredimail and the Backup / shut down and reinstall version 2.5.... But Backup must still be on computer and replaced with same problem..... Tried calling three different phone #'s for help - one was disconnected and the others were a PAY Tech Support...... I am not paying for a tech support for a product that I paid for but can't use.... Is there any advice on what I can do ? ? ? ? ...... I need this account so I can get confirmations etc...

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Admin bounced over quota messages

Postby IncrediModerator » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:41 pm

In this case, simply login to your account via webmail and delete the older messages on the mail server.

It would appear that you have reached the storage limit of your mailbox on the mail server.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Email Account Issues”