messages won't load

Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: messages won't load

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:01 pm

For more detailed instructions, we can only suggest that you contact the technical support of your anti-virus software.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

cdore01
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby cdore01 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:37 pm

I have been dealing with issues since the Windows 10 installation update in mid November. I tried all suggestions including uninstalling, installing kb#'s for fixes, going to the Windows Update Catalogue, seeing which version 10 I had, system restoring back before the update...have been doing this for a month trying to solve the problem. Last night I hit the Compatibility button and tested it and made it Compatible with Windows 7. Now everything works great and I am afraid to apply the update, since it is all working and has been saved. So two options for you. Surely one of them will work. Love Incredimail and didn't want to lose it because of the automatic updates on Windows 10. Now we will see if it holds until the next update...grrrr! <Clapping>

musiclady
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby musiclady » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Now it says "535 5.7.0 (#MBR1212) Incorrect username or password."

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:39 pm

Hello musiclady,

To address your latest issue, please click on Tools > Email Accounts in the top menu, remove your existing account, and then add it once again.

If the problem continues, I would like you to test your email account settings in Mozilla Thunderbird as instructed in our online article at http://support.incredimail.com/entries/ ... ail-client, and see if you are indeed able to send/receive messages from that email account.

Note: By accessing your mailbox via webmail, you are bypassing all security restrictions on your account, and thus does not help us in troubleshooting the problem.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:42 pm

To download Mozilla Thunderbird, please go to:
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/