- New Email Account When you configure your Email Address in any Client, including IncrediMail, your Email Client will attempt to download all Messages in your Server's Inbox (Webmail). Sometimes IncrediMail may recognize your Email Account as new and attempt to download the messages again.
- Leave Copy on Server If there are old messages left on your Server/Webmail, your Email Client may not recognize it has downloaded them, and will attempt to download them again.
- Connection to Server If IncrediMail cannot complete the connection to your Webmail/Server, it will attempt to download the messages again. This can occur if you have a very large amount of messages, or a message with a very large attachment.
Please Note: These issues can occur with all Email Clients. Please check your connection to the Internet first, and then try the steps below.
1) Allow IncrediMail to complete the download:
- In the main IncrediMail window, press the 'Get Mail' icon.
- Please wait until IncrediMail completely finishes the download of all messages without pressing 'Stop' - please be patient as this may take some time.
If you see any Error Message, please click here for more instructions.
- Once IncrediMail has completely finished, you may press the 'Get Mail' icon again.
2) Leave Copy on Server - Check that IncrediMail is not leaving copies of messages on your Server/Webmail, so they will be removed once you have downloaded them:
- In the main IncrediMail window, click the 'Tools' menu and then 'Email Accounts'.
- Select your Email Account, and click 'Properties'.
- Under the 'Advanced' tab, remove the checkmark from 'Leave a copy of messages on server'.
3) Stuck Message - Using Advanced Account Access or through your Webmail, please check that no messages with large attachments are in your Inbox. If so, please delete them, or move them to another folder.
If you do not have access to either of these, please contact your Email Service Provider for more assistance.
If none of these solutions helped, please open a post in the Forum describing the issue, and all steps you have taken so far.