sending issues to friend w/mindspring acct.

Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
CKNCI
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

sending issues to friend w/mindspring acct.

Postby CKNCI » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:17 pm

I was just talking to a friend of mine on the phone, and she was asking me why I haven't been sending her some emails. She has a mindspring email account, and I have a hotmail account. For some reason, I am able to receive emails from her, but when I send her emails, she has not received any of them. I went online to hotmail.com to see if the emails have been successfully sent, and it appears they have. I also have not gotten any emails back indicating that my emails to her were not delivered. I assume that it's something having to do with IncrediMail. Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance.

moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: sending issues to friend w/mindspring acct.

Postby moonstar » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:57 pm

If you can send emails to her account and do not receive them back as undelivered, there's a good chance she isn't receiving them due to an issue on her part.

Please try sending an email to her from your Hotmail webmail account and see if she receives it.

Also, ask her to check if your messages might be going into her Spam or Junk by mistake.

Let me know what happens.
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Email Account Issues”