receiving e-mail

Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
capitaleagle
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

receiving e-mail

Postby capitaleagle » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: Incredimail 2
Your Internet Browser Type: FireFox 3
Your Operation System: Windows XP

What have you done before the problem occurred?

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
no error message

Please provide a full description of the problem:
I have Incredimail at home and work. All my settings are exactly the same on both computers.

I don't get the messages on both computers. The message I get at work won't necessarily be on the one at home and vice versa. All of the messages do show up on mycableone.net.

I sent two test messages from by work e-mail address to my work computer and only 1 showed up.

I have it checked to save copy to server.

patsegers
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: receiving e-mail

Postby patsegers » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:53 am

I have a Windows Vista Desktop pc for a few years. It has incredimail 2 installated in it. This year I got a windows 7 laptop. I wanted to get my e-mails from both pcs. I installed incredimail in the laptop also. I went to tools, e-mail accounts, properties, and advanced. The I checked "Leave a copy of messages on servers" on both computers. All the other things in e-mail accounts are the same. I can't receive all e-mails on both pcs. I receive some of the e-mails on both pcs, but not all e-mails I receive. Can I get the two pcs set so I will receive all e-mails on both pcs? If I can please e-mail me and let me know.

moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: receiving e-mail

Postby moonstar » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:11 am

patsegers wrote:I have a Windows Vista Desktop pc for a few years. It has incredimail 2 installated in it. This year I got a windows 7 laptop. I wanted to get my e-mails from both pcs. I installed incredimail in the laptop also. I went to tools, e-mail accounts, properties, and advanced. The I checked "Leave a copy of messages on servers" on both computers. All the other things in e-mail accounts are the same. I can't receive all e-mails on both pcs. I receive some of the e-mails on both pcs, but not all e-mails I receive. Can I get the two pcs set so I will receive all e-mails on both pcs? If I can please e-mail me and let me know.

Do you have a Gmail account?

You should make sure your server settings are correct, and they are set to not remove any messages after being downloaded by your Email Client.
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Email Account Issues”