Can not send emails or receive them

Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
herky11
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Can not send emails or receive them

Postby herky11 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:02 pm

Every other day it seems that I can not receive or send any mail. It just goes down for some dumb reason. I have gone to my properties, and all my settings are the same as usual.I can receive my Verizon mail no problem. I have downloaded IM in I.Exp. and Mozilla, doesn't work in either. I can download content but can't use it cause it won't send. Help?

IncrediAdmin
Site owner
Site owner

Re: Can not send emails or receive them

Postby IncrediAdmin » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:04 am

I didn't fully understand the problem...

You cannot send/receive emails or you cannot download content from the site?
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

greg
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Can not send emails or receive them

Postby greg » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:42 pm

herky11 wrote:Every other day it seems that I can not receive or send any mail. It just goes down for some dumb reason. I have gone to my properties, and all my settings are the same as usual.I can receive my Verizon mail no problem. I have downloaded IM in I.Exp. and Mozilla, doesn't work in either. I can download content but can't use it cause it won't send. Help?

Herky11: did you check for a new update for IM i had to that for mine when i updated the software everything worked just fine my email stopped working on the 1srt of September untill i updated the email program and went to properties and changed my settings around now i can get email,send,receive try that to see if that helps any

Return to “Email Account Issues”