Use this forum to ask general setup and usage questions
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
nicnakc
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Importing everything from Incredimail to Windows Live mail

Postby nicnakc » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:09 pm

I would like to import everything, including my computer folders where I saved things from Incredimail to Windows Live Mail. I have searched the internet and have found some things but they do not seem to work. I am using windows 10 with Windows Live 2012. My Incredimail Version is 2.5.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Rick

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Importing everything from Incredimail to Windows Live mail

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:29 pm

To export the Incredimail contacts, simply click on File > Import and Export > Export Contacts, and save the contacts to a CSV file.

To later import the contacts into another mail client, please contact the makers of that software for the appropriate instructions.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to export the IncrediMail messages to another mail client.

To save the individual messages externally, simply click on File > Save As in the top menu of IncrediMail, and save the message as an "eml" file.

You can later open these "eml" files using any standard mail client (IncrediMail, Thunderbird, Outlook, etc.).

Currently, it is only possible to save one message at a time, not multiple messages or entire folders.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “How do I...? Setup, General UI, Getting Started”