Does Incredimail support Digital signatures (PKI signing and also used for encryption/decryption)?

Use this forum to ask general setup and usage questions
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
jtoddforeman
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Does Incredimail support Digital signatures (PKI signing and also used for encryption/decryption)?

Postby jtoddforeman » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:04 pm

Question is: Does Incredimail support digitally signing emails with a digital certificate issued by companies like VeriSign or the DoD, or even DigiCert? I am not talking about the HTML signature part where you can add your own signature, that was very simple to use and I thought it was a great feature. What I am looking for is a way to digitally sign my email to another person and sometimes encrypt my email using a separate PKI digital certificate that allows encryption and decryption of emails?

If digitally signing emails in Incredimail is possible, can someone please direct me to the article that explains the procedures or maybe describe how to do this via the forum for other searchers out there that may have the same question in the future.

Please help me out here, I do appreciate anyone who may.
Best,

Todd Foreman, YNC(SW), USN(Ret)

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Does Incredimail support Digital signatures (PKI signing and also used for encryption/decryption)?

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:37 am

Currently, IncrediMail does not support this feature. However, I will be happy to pass your request onto our developers and we may consider implementing this capability in a future release.

We are working hard to improve our product, so please continue to send us your questions and suggestions.

Thank you for your patience.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “How do I...? Setup, General UI, Getting Started”