Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
VODOR
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

incredimail for Linux users

Postby VODOR » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi Guys.
I'm new here and used to be an IM user. The reason I "used" to be an IM user is because I became fed-up with the crashing operating system
that I think should be called "Windows Virus XP, 7,8,10 or whatever". I'm not saying it should...I'm saying I THINK it should. I'm still entitled to my opinion...(hopefully).
So! Even though you know where this is going, and I have a fairly good idea of the answer I'll get, I'm still going to point out something that apparently most people tend to overlook / just don't realize.
There are currently an aproximated 96 000 000 users of the Linux OS in all of its "flavours".
Because I REALLY loved Incredimail and because Linux "people" just love to be different, I know that A LOT of those 96 000 000 users will
love incredimail.
As I've "surfed" through your forums, I see that you've been hinting at looking into this since early as 2011.
So, How about it...I'm sure the linux community will just freak out if this can be realized...

Anyway, I still think you've got a Wonderful e-mail program....even though I was unable to use it since 2013...

Regards

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: incredimail for Linux users

Postby IncrediModerator » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Currently, IncrediMail is only available for standard Windows computers.

However, I will be happy to pass your request onto our developers and we may consider supporting other platforms in the future.

We are working hard to improve our product, so please continue to send us your questions and suggestions.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “How do I...? Setup, General UI, Getting Started”