Use this forum to ask general setup and usage questions
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
katerinap
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

No Background

Postby katerinap » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:34 am

Hi, I would like to create email with 'Love is in the Air' background. When I create it everything going fine. My email shows background perfectly. However my recipients are getting emails from me with blank (white) background, so backround doesn't display. When I tryed using 'Looking for Love' backgound everything is showing fine and my recipients can see the background.

Please Help! Thanks a million in advance.

cdenice
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: No Background

Postby cdenice » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:14 am

Hi,

Your recipients email client may not support a HTML format. What client are they using?
HELP !!!

katerinap
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby katerinap » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:14 pm

They are using Gmail. I'm just not sure why they can see one background but not the other? Are they different format?

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:23 pm

IncrediMail uses standard HTML format for sending messages but there are some email clients and Internet Service Providers that do not support this format. Some of the contents, such as the background image, might not appear in the body of the message but as attachments due to the lack of HTML support.

In all cases, however, the recipient will receive all the text that you have sent.

Popular email clients like Outlook Express, Eudora, Netscape, Outlook and others do support standard HTML format and will not have any problems with IncrediMail email messages.

Note: Most of the commonly-used Internet Service Providers and major email clients DO support HTML-based messages.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “How do I...? Setup, General UI, Getting Started”