Multiple Copies of old emails in various foldwrs.

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
oxsfriend
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Multiple Copies of old emails in various foldwrs.

Postby oxsfriend » Sat May 19, 2018 5:11 pm

I'm using version 2.5 Premium, build 6605328. Running Win10 and I have Comcast.net email.

Incredimail seems to spend a lot of time "synching" and I often find multiple copies of old emails in various folders (inbox, sent and deleted but never folders I have created). Today I had 6000 copies of an email I sent to someone in the sent folder. 500 copies of several different messages is common.
The first time I noticed the problem there were dozens of messages with jpg attached each with hundreds of copies which took up over 50GB of my hard drive. (That's why I discovered it; I ran out of disk space)

I have reinstalled Incredimail (twice), I have scanned for viruses and malware. I have changed the incoming and outgoing ports to match Comcast's suggestions.

Any other ideas?

oxsfriend
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Multiple Copies of old emails in various foldwrs.

Postby oxsfriend » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:43 pm

Just an update to my post.

Very unhappy. Contacted support and, I can't be positive because it was filled with double talk about being able to purchase "products", I believe I was told to either buy technical support or pound sand.

That doesn't upset me as much as the inability to come out and say it. I was left wondering what the response meant. It was clear though that my request was marked CLOSED with no suggestion for a solution.

Please note, IncrediMail products can be purchased by subscribing to an annual subscription.

If you would like to continue to use the additional modules we offer at IncrediMail, you can order them on our website at: http://www.incredimail.com/en/products

However, you can continue to access you account and use the free edition of IncrediMail.

Anyone have a dictionary to translate this?

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”