"IncrediMail Application has stopped work"

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
Paquebot
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

"IncrediMail Application has stopped work"

Postby Paquebot » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:09 am

As the thread title says, IncrediMail crashed when attempting to access the IncrediMail browser In addition to thread title, additional message is:: "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." Re-booting has no affect nor did downloading any IncrediMail updates.

Paquebot
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: "IncrediMail Application has stopped work"

Postby Paquebot » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:16 pm

Wondering if anyone from IncrediMail ever visits this forum? No response when it was first reported and now it's back. First time it lasted 3 days. Currently on 5th day with no access to the browser. Re-booting does nothing. Frustrated!

PhartStorm
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby PhartStorm » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:00 pm

Please see my post here: http://forums.incredimail.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=260383. You may want to try using your main browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) rather than the built-in IM browser. There is a setting that will allow you to change which browser IM uses. As I said in the link, the last post by an IM Moderator was nearly a year ago. Good luck!

Paquebot
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Paquebot » Sat May 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Thanks, Ph! Would have been nice if someone from IncrediMail would have replied but at least I wasn't totally ignored by the rest of the world It's annoying inasmuch as it may last up to 5 days. There are options for viewing on regular browser but can't get there from any link in a message. I like the IncrediMail browser as it is more friendly to my eyes. I'll just have to live with the annoyances that persist.

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”