New upgrade

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
sandalwood44
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: New upgrade

Postby sandalwood44 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:26 pm

The moderator has time to post warnings about what NOT TO DO (eg pass on links). But does'nt have the time to actually post a helping reply? NOT IMPRESSED!

hollyhauler
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby hollyhauler » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:59 pm

I was a premium paid customer. when I clicked update it did not say I would not be a premium paid customer. I think your upgrade should of made it clear that this would happen. I have nothing but headaches since the update and havent heard from tech support in days. not happy camper. I get crashes,multiple same emails and cant use the bcc line in messages.

AubreyRaye
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby AubreyRaye » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:21 pm

I have just joined the forum and am relieved to see that I am not the only one who hates the latest update.Please please can`t you sort it out.I do not have the know how to uninstall and revert to the old version ,which worked perfectly well,so will have to rely on Incredimail to sort out the mess.Why on earth did you not test the update properly before sending it out-it is driving us crazy!!!

calamet9
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby calamet9 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:11 pm

I have Vista and have used IM for 9 years and love it. Recently, every time I received an e-mail, IM would crash and I would start receiving duplicate copies of e-mails. Windows would claim to have an update, but, when I downloaded it, things seemed to get worse -- if that was possible. I reported my problem to IM and within two days received an apology and a new update. Things are back to normal -- which means GREAT. <Clapping>

martin500
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby martin500 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:11 pm

error 4320 wat kan ik hier aan doen

martin500
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby martin500 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:17 pm

<Devil> error 4320

Kai
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Kai » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:26 am

Boy, they don't want you to post links of help and delet your post immediately but when it comes to helping their customer, they are silent! FTF!?

Kai
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Kai » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:28 am

My IM keeps crashing after this stupid update..
When i go t check the email it get's through a few downloads, then locks up and force closes itself on my win7 machine!

Frenchie
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby Frenchie » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 am

To all users who are still experiencing problems, please first make sure you installed the latest version available on our website.

You can check this by opening IncrediMail, entering the 'Help' menu, and clicking 'About IncrediMail 2.0' (Build ID):

For users who installed the Full Version, it should show at the very least Build 6295180.

For all other users who downloaded the hotfix published prior to releasing the fixed Full Version, they will still see the same build as before (6295175) - we suggest these users install the later build for more stability.

A new topic is open so we can deal with the errors users are still getting after installing the fixed stable release. If more than one user is encountering the same issue with the new fixed build, please avoid double-posting to avoid any confusion.

Click here to open the new topic.

We do understand your reactions, and truly apologize for the time it takes to treat all requests, and will do our best to help all of you as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that Private Messages are not answered (as stated in the Forum Rules) unless we specifically invite you to send us a PM.

IncrediMail Premium and IncrediMail Plus registered members are invited to contact us using VIP Support found in the IncrediMail program 'Help' menu.
Cordialement,

Frenchie
Support Client IncrediMail

Image Image

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”