New upgrade

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
Frenchie
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: New upgrade

Postby Frenchie » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:11 am

Sent PM for faster treatment - other users, please do not send any private message, they will be ignored.
Results will be posted here.
Cordialement,

Frenchie
Support Client IncrediMail

Image Image

MissDragonfly
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby MissDragonfly » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Mine is working fine since the fix, thank you <Yes>

michaud
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby michaud » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:29 pm

rkswan89 wrote:Nothing is working for me. None of the updates have worked.

Go to Restore System on the computer and select a date before the upgrade and it will remove it. It will prompt you to update again, but don't!!!!

teran54
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby teran54 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:11 pm

The fix solved my problem. <Smile> I don't care what program you install on your computer, there are times when upgrades don't work so well. As long as the problem is fixed then I am happy. If I'm not happy with Incredimail, I will use Windows Live Mail. ZZZzzzz

AKelly
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby AKelly » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:08 am

This has been the worst six days of my computing life - Incredimail has let me down badly - and what can I do ?
F*** All. Thanks for nothing, but grief. Try - Fix this - Fix that - why?
When we have paid for a service and receive no real-time information then I hope the person(s) responsible takes the credit and moves on quickly to allow some one with a better service attitude to step in and raise the level of communication skills and customer service.
Most disappointed.

lhunt52
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby lhunt52 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:20 pm

I was wondering if we delete the files after we run the fix?

Elenbah
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Elenbah » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Another unhappy incredimail user her with the same problem.!!! :(.. have reported the problem several times with no response... It's alright to say go do this, go do that to "fix" the problem...what about us non computer savvy users that don't have a clue what you are talking about?...I thought that was what i was paying for as a VIP subscriber to a service, was to actually receive some help.????? Not the users problem, that's incredimil's doing, we should not have to be the ones to "fix" it.!!!!!! emoticon-0121-angry

sandalwood44
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby sandalwood44 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Emails are getting stuck in my outbox. I saw a similar question and answer - and tried the link and got an error message saying no such site. This is getting frustrating and I'm thinking of disconnecting incredimail.

bjcastle
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby bjcastle » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:21 am

I downloaded and installed the new upgrade on 3/11/12 and it got rid of the multiple copies of emails and also the IncrediMail crashing after downloading emails but I am still having th VERY annoying popup window that says that a Runtime error has occurred. This happens anywhere from 2 to 6 times per day, shutting down the email system. And the author of the upgrade claimed that the fix took care of the items mentioned - NOT SO! I am running Windows 7, with AVG Antivirus and the usual Microsoft security programs. I have been dealing with the Runtime issue for a LONG time! I wish someone would figure this out. I enjoy the IncrediMail program but the Runtime issue sure is a hassle. If I could figure out how to get my address book back to Outlook I think I would do it immediately even thjough the emails might not be as much fun. Help, ANYONE?

jec
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby jec » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:10 am

I have build 5180 and have tried repeatedly over the past days to follow your instructions. But I get the following error message:

Error - Script could not run. please ck extracted files.

I think maybe I need to remove the IncrediMail Program COMPLETELY that I have installed on my computer right now and then download a new version. Maybe there is a link or something missing in the program or on my computer - I was having issues before the new download and we could not resolve the problems that kept appearing. I tried doing each and every thing that the Tech Dept suggested and nothing worked. Prior to the update I was at least able to send new emails and reply to emails, but now I cannot do that. I have been trying to export my data and settings and it seems like that just locks up and nothing happens or indicates that it is even working and I wait for hours and everything looks exactly the same .... so it is not copying the files. I went to the file location where copies are supposed to go and it is empty.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you, Jane

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”