Crashing and multiple emails

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
PetesMom
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Crashing and multiple emails

Postby PetesMom » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:42 am

Your IncrediMail Version: 2
Your Internet Browser Type: FireFox 3.5
Your Operation System: Windows XP

What have you done before the problem occurred?
I upgraded to the latest version of Incredimail.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
It says it has encountered an error and needs to shut down. The last thing said:

Exception: MICROSOFT_CRT (E06D7B63)
Fault offset: 00012AFB
Module: kernal32.dll

Please provide a full description of the problem:
After I upgraded to the newest version, I began having problems. Now, when I start it up, it will work for a bit, then crash. Then when I send the error message, it freezes up for awhile and makes impossible to use the computer until it clears. When I reload it, I get multiple copies of the same messages.

PetesMom
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Crashing and multiple emails

Postby PetesMom » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:43 am

Sorry, I forgot to ask for notification of replies.

Medic1
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Medic1 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:03 am

It's driving me crazy, I tell you. multiples of the same email every time I open the email. I only hope they fix it soon or it's good bye
<No>

theOracle
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby theOracle » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:38 am

I have been an IM user since the beginning. This problem is just too much. Then you ask me to buy Dr. Fixit. What unmitigated gall. Also Speed Up Your Computer is on my desktop, and there seems to be no way to get rid of it. Is that you, too?

You have not contacted me even though I have sent the error message to you every time I get mail, duplicates included. Are you trying to get rid of the free users, the ones who told all their friends and made you what you are today?

Exception: MICROSOFT_CRT (E06D7363)
Faulting Offset: 00012AFB
Module: kernel32.dll

Carrie

gerry908
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby gerry908 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:12 am

I'm having the same problem and I've tried many things to try and solve the problem but can't.

I uninstalled it yesterday and wont install it again till I know the problems been solved.

I don't need the hassle

Marthajean
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Marthajean » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:43 am

same here -i paid for a license and get no communication from their vip support either. go to their parent company Perion - they have a snail mail address and tell them what is going on. they also own other companies besides incredimail. they are on the NY stock exchange - my hubby dumped their stock and if enough stockholders hear about a poorly run company they get out before it is too late.

raycoe
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby raycoe » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:17 pm

A tempory solution : uninstall Incredimail build 6295175 and install Incredimail build id: 6295079 in anticipation of the new upgrade : Edited by Moderator - Please DO NOT post unofficial links to installations that are not from the official IncrediMail website.

BENG2112
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby BENG2112 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:52 pm

WOW... <Devil> I GUESS IT'S NICE TO KNOW THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. YESTERDAY I SENT AN E-MAIL WITH PICTURE ATTACHED. AND AS OF NOW I HAVE GOTTEN 25 COPIES OF IT. I WENT TO TOOLS-OPTIONS-SEND /RECIEVE AND CHANGE THE "CHECK FOR MESSAGES" TIMES TO 30 MINUTES.WITCH SLOWED DOWN THE MULTIPAL COPIES. WHEN I READ WHAT "the orical" WROTE .THAT IS EXACLTY WHAT I HAVE DONE AND AM THINKING. IF THIS ISN'T HANDLED SOON. I'M GETTIN OUT. AND WILL STOP RECOMMENDING IT TO ANYONE.I THINK WE ALL SHOULD TELL OUR FRIENDS NOT TO DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE. I WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME <No>

debbiefain1
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby debbiefain1 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:03 pm

I do not understand.
Yesterday there was a post asking anyone who was experiencing the multiple messages/crashes to send their full name and email address to the moderator.
I did that and recieved a message not to send a technical problem to through the PM
What is going on?

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Please check the following post for a correction to this issue:

http://forums.incredimail.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10738&p=40237#p40237
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image