REALLY ANNOYED! I WANT MY OLDER PROGRAM BACK!

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
JazzysMom
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: REALLY ANNOYED! I WANT MY OLDER PROGRAM BACK!

Postby JazzysMom » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Sounds like they have idiots working there. I may just uninstall the whole thing and use my server mail this is nuts! Thank you for trying!

CapricornCaz
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby CapricornCaz » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:03 pm

dsmith7981 wrote:Note to forum members and guests. The Incredimail support staff communicated their awareness of the problems created by the update to the latest build (5175). We must have patience. The causes of the problems must be determined and fixed. We should have more communications early tomorrow.
Cordially, DSmith7981

To whom did they communicate? We are encouraged to use the forum but no one answers. I have a past error with Letter creator which they said they were looking into months ago - I send dumps error messages and screen prints but not a work for something that did not work properly the day I paid for it

It really is not good enough to get the run around - the help centre is generic and if the programme is sophisticated enough to tell you you need an update surely when it doesn't work it could tell you to go back (and how to go back) to download the previous version. IM has been going for long enough

I am still waiting for my letter creator problem to be resolved - a free programme has no chance!

JazzysMom
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby JazzysMom » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:04 pm

I sent them an email yesterday. TOday I received a new build which I installed (a little scary at first) and it worked. My Incredimail has been fine all day but I don't see any difference in the old version and this new one

April26
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby April26 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:49 pm

If I do a system restore will I get Incredimail XE back? If so, will it work ok without any problems? My friend tried it and she did get XE back and so far it is working ok but it's only been 2 days. Any one try it for a while and all ok with old version?

JDiane
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby JDiane » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:00 pm

I, like everyone else here, upgraded and started having problems immediately - duplicate e-mails, sending/receiving freezing. I even deleted my e-mail accounts (I have 3) thinking that was the problem, nope. I did a restore and it didn't do any good. I soooo want the older version back also!!!!!!! I did put a question into whoever, but no response. I totally agree that it does seem strange since I/we pay for Gold/VIP that it doesn't really do much good. I would LOVE to talk to a IT/TECH person, but no phone number. It's just a shame since I've been using Incredimail for sooooo long that I really don't want to do without it.

wtf
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby wtf » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:34 pm

I too suffered the same problems after latest update of IM 2.0. (Now fixed)
After sending PM (as requested) to IncrediModerator I received link to.
I downloaded and installed it yesterday (Friday). Problems were solved but thought I'd use it for 24 hrs before reporting... and I'm glad to say problem is completely resolved.
No more runtime errors/crashes/freezes/multiple messages.
After install IM configures itself based on your previous settings. All is back to normal <Yes> <Clapping>
I am using XP Pro SP3 IE8

dougvarrieur
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dougvarrieur » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Go here for the fix- viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10777

wlrdlr50
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby wlrdlr50 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:28 pm

After downloading the new version my computer totally crashed.I had to take it in to get it repaired. $60 later I brought it home & it still had major problems after I went online. Had to take it back the next day (Friday) a 30 mile round trip again,to have it looked at again.Brought it home & it was still acting up. This morning it is working better but still a lot of problems w/multiple e-mails & error messages. They must have a bunch of f------ idiots working there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I hadn,t paid for it already I would drop it immediately !!!!!!!!!!! I want to be reimbursed for the money I spent to gettting it repaired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya think that will happen-NOT.

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Please check the following post for a correction to this issue:

http://forums.incredimail.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10738&p=40237#p40237
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

genemichaels
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby genemichaels » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Does anyone know of another eMail client that has all of the Incredimail features without the ongoing problems?

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”