Multiple receiving, crashes after updating to 6295175

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
Doni
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Multiple receiving, crashes after updating to 6295175

Postby Doni » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:46 pm

Hi! My pc was formatted. I've reinstalled Incredimail on it. Problem is ALL the messages stored at my server are coming into my Incredimail in-box. That wouldn't be a big issue wasn't the fact that they keeping coming from the very first one (of Jan 2003 and threre are OVER 3,500 messages stored there!) all over again EVERY time I start the program. ANOTHER problem is that's happened ten times already! I DO NOT want to delete old messages from my server. And I DO NOT want to have triplicated, quadruplicated and whatever the number of old messages coming again. I like Incredimail. But if there's no way to stop this, please just be frank enough to let me know about and I will just forget about how I like Incredimail and will continue accessing my messages directly at the server's site. There must (or should) be a way for the user of getting the control of this, to define as from when messages stored at the server should come into Incredimail program as a "resuming process" to go on from the LAST message received before the program was reinstaled. That makes all the sense. If that is possible, please let me know how. But if there's NO way, again I will thank you for letting me also know about. Hope you can answer soon. Best regards from Brazil.

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:30 am

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced.

Please open a new post regarding this issue, as this post is dedicated to a problem with a specific older version.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

mikep
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby mikep » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Installed build 6395260 and now find I cannot download my previous skins ( I am VIP ) and when I select 'check updates' I get ridiculous message
" failed to connect to server' make sure you are connected to internet !

Crepe
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Crepe » Fri May 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Hello,
Every time that I am away from my computer for an extended period of time I turn it one and get multiple emails again again even after deleting and re installing incredimail. It seems that this is a common problem for others as well. The only difference is that the program does not crash. I've been given a number of suggestions (which I implemented) from VIP but they do not work. I get so frustrated with 800 - 2000 emails that I am ready to quit incredimail but on the whole I am a visual person and love the program. I have been a fan for years. Please help. <Sad Smile>

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Wed May 08, 2013 8:45 am

mikep - We are aware of the issue you mentioned and are currently working on a solution.

We trust this problem will be corrected in one of our future versions. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Be sure to continue for new releases and upgrades of IncrediMail by checking here:

http://www.incredimail.com/download.asp

We are working hard to improve our product, so please continue to send us your questions and suggestions.

Thank you for your patience.

Crepe - The issue you are dealing with may be caused by incorrect account details. I would like you to reconfigure your email using the 'Email Setup Wizard':

1.   First please refresh your IncrediMail installation by clicking here:

http://www.incredimail.com/English/down ... rsion=test

2. Click 'Tools' and then select 'Email Accounts'.

3. Chose your account, click 'Remove'. To reconfigure the account, click 'Add'.

4. In the Account Wizard window, chose 'Let me configure settings myself', and click 'Next'.

Please Note – If you do not have another email client installed on your computer, you will not see the 'Let me configure…' option. Continue to Step 5.

5.  Please choose your email service provider. If it is not listed, click 'Other'.

6.  Follow the instructions to set up your account.

Let me know the results.

Please Note: Make sure that the password that you have entered is identical to the one your email account provider has given you.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

ShannonM
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby ShannonM » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:53 am

Hello I also did the upgrade and I am using xp sp3 and still getting multiple messages!.. I easly spend about half a hour deleting thenn the same bunch I just deleted come in again?

please HELP!!!!! ugh

Thanks I do love incredimail.. it is fab!

please fix the multiple messages though Thanks again!

Blessings
ShannonM

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:47 pm

Please open a new post regarding this issue as it is not related with the issue in this thread.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

ShannonM
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby ShannonM » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:57 pm

my incrediail is doing the multiple e-mails again.. I have downloaded the link that was posted.. it worked for a few days!

Please Help!

ShannonM

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:22 am

The issue you are dealing with may be caused by incorrect account details. I would like you to reconfigure your email using the 'Email Setup Wizard':

1.   First please refresh your IncrediMail installation by clicking here:

http://www.incredimail.com/English/down ... rsion=test

2. Click 'Tools' and then select 'Email Accounts'.

3. Chose your account, click 'Remove'. To reconfigure the account, click 'Add'.

4. In the Account Wizard window, chose 'Let me configure settings myself', and click 'Next'.

Please Note – If you do not have another email client installed on your computer, you will not see the 'Let me configure…' option. Continue to Step 5.

5.  Please choose your email service provider. If it is not listed, click 'Other'.

6.  Follow the instructions to set up your account.

Let me know the results.

Please Note: Make sure that the password that you have entered is identical to the one your email account provider has given you.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

Giba
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Giba » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Não consigo enviar meus e-mail, sempre aparece essa mensagem de erro
450 4.7.1 <agostinhopagano@gmail.com>: Recipient address rejected: you are sending too many mails, slow down...
Como corrijo

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”