same emails repeating

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
Cobaltblue
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

same emails repeating

Postby Cobaltblue » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:46 am

Your IncrediMail Version: incredimail 2
Your Internet Browser Type: FireFox 2
Your Operation System: Windows XP

What have you done before the problem occurred?
My computer was turned off for several days. That was the only thing I did.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:

Please provide a full description of the problem:
There is no error message, it's just that I keep receiving the same batch of emails over and over. I'm getting more than 200 a day now. I have only one email addy, so it's not duplicates from another addy. How do I stop getting all the repeats over and over?? Please help!

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: same emails repeating

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:01 pm

When did this issue start occurring?

Does it occur to all messages you receive and each time you receive mail?
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

rblackcat13
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby rblackcat13 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:39 pm

I have the same exact problem, tho I did upgrade & for a bit it was fine. I had my email off for a couple days & when I logged on to get emails I have repeating emails & last time it was 16,500 this time probably would have been about the same but kept stopping it to get what I needed moved those & have been receiving & deleting batches of 258 each time of the same emails.
I am going to try to repair again but can you help me figure out what is going on & why it is doing this when logged off for a day or so

rblackcat13
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby rblackcat13 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:40 pm

oh & btw I am running incredimail 2 upgraded last wk, tho I think it was the same as I had before, & have windows 7 & use firefox browser

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:14 pm

The issue you are dealing with may be caused by incorrect account details. I would like you to reconfigure your email using the 'Email Setup Wizard':

**1.** First please refresh your IncrediMail installation by clicking on the following link - http://www.incredimail.com/English/download.aspx?product=fullsetup&version=test

**2.** Click 'Tools' and then select 'Email Accounts...'.

**3.** Chose your account, click 'Remove'. To reconfigure the account, click 'Add'.

**4.** In the Account Wizard window, choose 'Let me configure settings myself', and click 'Next'. **Please Note –** If you do not have another email client installed on your computer, you will not see the 'Let me configure…' option. Continue to Step 5.

**5.** Please choose your email service provider. If it is not listed, click 'Other'.

**6.** Follow the instructions to set up your account.

Let me know the results.

**Note:** Make sure that the password that you have entered is identical to the one your email account provider has given you.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”