emails recieving but no where to be seen

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
tetron999
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

emails recieving but no where to be seen

Postby tetron999 » Fri May 01, 2015 11:37 am

Your IncrediMail Version: 2.5 build 6605288/ ID/ 7/ 149228882
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 8
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
I did nothing, I am running internet explorer 11 and not 8 as stated above, the option was not there in the box.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
no error message

Please provide a full description of the problem:
this all started happening on the 24th april 2015

the box in the top right hand corner messages receiving email, example( receiving emails 1 out of 7) the box says that it successfully receives all emails, but there is no emails to be seen anywhere in any box, IE: inbox, deleted box, sent box, I have searched all the boxes but no new emails.

I have no problem receiving emails directly from my email provider (virgin media)
I have no problem receiving emails on my phone and tablet
I have sent a test email to myself but still the same problem, the box in the top right hand corner says receiving email but again no email to be seen.
when I send the test I receive it on my phone, tablet and virgin media email.

I tried to update the incredimail but got the error message (4320 please try again) I then went directly to the incredimail website and updated from there with success, this did not fix the retrieving email problem.

I still get the same error message when trying to update again.

I have been in contact with the internet provider, although they were helpful they said that the problem isn't at there end which makes sense as I am receiving email on every other way except incredimail.

I have even tried system restore with no success.

anyone help please ??????????

irocalot2
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: emails recieving but no where to be seen

Postby irocalot2 » Mon May 25, 2015 4:30 pm

can anyone help me I transferred my emails from Version 2.5 with winXP to Version 2.5 in Windows 7 but even thought it says the transfer was successful I cannot see any emails... I figure it has something to do with the identity folder but cannot figure it out can anyone help

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: emails recieving but no where to be seen

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:41 pm

The issue you are dealing with may be caused by incorrect account details. I would like you to reconfigure your email using the 'Email Setup Wizard':

**1.** First please refresh your IncrediMail installation by clicking on the following link - http://www.incredimail.com/English/download.aspx?product=fullsetup&version=test

**2.** Click 'Tools' and then select 'Email Accounts...'.

**3.** Chose your account, click 'Remove'. To reconfigure the account, click 'Add'.

**4.** In the Account Wizard window, choose 'Let me configure settings myself', and click 'Next'. **Please Note –** If you do not have another email client installed on your computer, you will not see the 'Let me configure…' option. Continue to Step 5.

**5.** Please choose your email service provider. If it is not listed, click 'Other'.

**6.** Follow the instructions to set up your account.

Let me know the results.

**Note:** Make sure that the password that you have entered is identical to the one your email account provider has given you.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”