No response from VIP Support

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
vielle568
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

No response from VIP Support

Postby vielle568 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:12 am

Your IncrediMail Version: 2.5
Your Internet Browser Type: Google Chrome
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
Nothing, the problem wasn't evident until certain important messages failed to arrive.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
"Error 1232 Failled to connect to server"

Your ticket number is 62AA78AF-60FB-4047-BE71-30DD1FF93E66. Please use your ticket number as reference in your future emails to the IncrediMail VIP Support.

Your ticket number is E304446A-E5F7-403A-823E-0F585F9369BD. Please use your ticket number as reference in your future emails to the IncrediMail VIP Support.

Your ticket number is A8A31865-DC46-4A79-A49E-7225EF284F8F. Please use your ticket number as reference in your future emails to the IncrediMail VIP Support.

Please provide a full description of the problem:
My PC runs on Windows 8.1 and I use Incredimail Premium.

Some of my regular mail is now disappearing or has been shunted into the junk mail folder. I contacted VIP support to try to find a solution to this problem; the message was sent OK but I received no confirmation and no response. Several other requests were sent and the same thing happened.

I tried to upgrade the software from the link in Incredimail but I received an error message "Error 1232 Failled to connect to server" which seems strange as the programme had no problem syncing the emails a few moments before. The computer has not shown any problem connecting to the Internet and I have since re-installed Incredimail but to no effect.

I can find no means of contacting Incredimail service to resolve this problem so if anyone out there can suggest a solution I'd be most grateful.
Thank you.

Your ticket number is 62AA78AF-60FB-4047-BE71-30DD1FF93E66. Please use your ticket number as reference in your future emails to the IncrediMail VIP Support.

Your ticket number is E304446A-E5F7-403A-823E-0F585F9369BD. Please use your ticket number as reference in your future emails to the IncrediMail VIP Support.

Your ticket number is A8A31865-DC46-4A79-A49E-7225EF284F8F. Please use your ticket number as reference in your future emails to the IncrediMail VIP Support.

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”