Crash after Windows update

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
frenchmagictouch
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Crash after Windows update

Postby frenchmagictouch » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:29 pm

timtraub wrote:I tried the Right click and then "Run as Administrator" does no good either, bummer.

I agree.
I tried this option and I still have crashes. I had to run Incredimail ten times this morning before I can read my emails.
I'm quite angry about that.
I understand that the problem comes from the Windows' update but I wonder if Incredimail's developers are really looking for a solution...
Perhaps they are on holidays. icon_thumbdown

Eugénie
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Eugénie » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:01 am

Hey I was wondering if there is any fix for the incredimail crashes since the window 7 updates??? I have been going through hell and back trying to get my mail as all of you from what I could see.. I just registered here as I have no idea what to do.
I have incredimail 2.5 plus window 7 64 bit and the version is 6605288. I tried to uninstall and I had the time of my life to re install took me about 3 hours. I am kind of done with that -Not Allowed- sorry but really!!!! Finally don't ask me why but the next day I was able to install somehow... Anybody can help ????

Thank you all

abxq
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby abxq » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:35 pm

I've been having the same problem. I got it to work momentarily by using the troubleshooter (accessible by rightclicking on the desktop icon), but the software certificate expired December 15. Incredimail need to get a new certificate for the software. The suggested fix - reinstalling, doesn't fix that. Sigh. Downloading another email client tonight. <Sad Smile>

lynnspain
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby lynnspain » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:22 am

Please please please fix this problem.
I've tried all the work arounds but now I can't get Incredimail to open in any way.
I can't believe that after more than 12 years I'm going to have to look at another option - a sad day.

TinMaster
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby TinMaster » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Hi,

I use and my clients (personal use) have a Incredimail. But, after weeks of crash, my pacience is gone.

What´s happening? Incredimail is gone?

Yera and nothing of Incredimail´s update. Windows has created many versions and Incredinail isn´t adapted for this versions and facilities.

I would remeber wich the e-mail is vital for the comunication today. My contacts, e-mails stored wich i need so much is in the program.

If i can´t access the program, whow can i get the export data to use in ohters e-mail programs?

I´m borred because Incredimail is a reference of e-mail program. But the excelence of support and RAPID fix of issues is so,so,so far...

Anyone has an ideia the similar program in use and compatibility to migrate?

I can´t see the fix of this critical issue today or tomoow... Or else?

Thanks my friends

Martin.

CAVOK always!

Eugénie
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Eugénie » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:18 pm

Is there anything new???? I have window 7 and boy this is crazy I tried everything in the book so fed up anybody can help is anything in the works please

<Devil> <Devil>

gazjon
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby gazjon » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:44 pm

Just looked through the list of Incredimail support team members in the forum. One has been active until July 2015, the rest appear to have fallen by the wayside between 2010 and 2012. Since then, nothing.

Apart from an email message sent to me on 20th December warning me about the windows update breaking Incredimail, there has been no news, just spam, trying to sell me Incredimail and it's add ons. Now I accept with Christmas, for a lot of people there will be a break in communication, or maybe even working on a solution, but this is ridiculous. I now cannot use Incredimail at all, even after a reboot and multiple reselections from the system tray.

I certainly won't be recommending this program to anyone in future. At least Thunderbird is supported, does everything IM does apart from emoticons that I never use anyway, and is absolutely FREE. Way to support your customers, Incredimail.

cottonlane
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby cottonlane » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:20 pm

It's an utter Bloody disgrace, People my-self included have paid good money for a programme that we can no longer use? <Devil>

Temora140
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Temora140 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:06 am

Yes I have had the same problems, unistalled and reinstalled twice now, still wont work, just crashes with this error report
Exception: BREAKPOINT (80000003)
Faulting Offset: 001382E2
Module: KERNELBASE.dll

001382E2 KERNELBASE.dll
008255B1 Flash.ocx
0082B0A7 Flash.ocx
007F33EC Flash.ocx
007D8711 Flash.ocx
007D862C Flash.ocx
0080E7D2 Flash.ocx
007BE02A Flash.ocx
00823E78 Flash.ocx
007D7ED7 Flash.ocx
007D7BC2 Flash.ocx
007D8649 Flash.ocx
0078B69E Flash.ocx
0046ED2A Flash.ocx
0045EABE Flash.ocx
0023FD96 Flash.ocx
00233141 Flash.ocx
00237C33 Flash.ocx
00238F30 Flash.ocx
0026F375 Flash.ocx

It suxs that IM have not done anything about it, will have to go back to Mozilla, at least I know it works and I don't have to pay any money for it like I have with IM

sambocaesar
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby sambocaesar » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:26 am

A Windows update security was installed on 12/29/15 (today), and Incredimail began crashing at startup.
* Clicking off the message and selecting OPEN-Incredimail from lower right task bar (or whatever it's called) did not work.
* I will not uninstall/reinstall as that apparently doesn't work.
* I uninstalled all Windows security updates since 12/09/15 and Incredimail works again, kinda of.
* Something has reset, as now it is downloading every email from the service providers that I use .. VZN has over 20,000 emails.
* This has happened before, and any attempt to stop it based on direction by IM support, caused me to lose a lot of emails.
* I will let it redownload all emails again this time, but will be exploring MS TouchMail, or maybe just stick with browsers.
Last edited by sambocaesar on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”