Crash after Windows update

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
bridger
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Crash after Windows update

Postby bridger » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:20 pm

captainpugwash wrote:My antivirus and Malwarebites don't report any problems with the file, and it worked ok for me. <Smile>

I sent it to Virustotal which reported that 10 out of 55 Antivirus programs are reporting it as malware, but all the reports are different (ie all of them identify the malware as something different from each other). I think these are false positives. Malwarebites is very reliable as far as problem detection goes and it's showing no problem.

Thanks. I figured that's what was happening, but it's irrelevant in my case anyway because my OS is Vista and this doesn't address the problem on anything older than WIN7. Looks like I'm going to have to find a new mail service and pay all over again.... :(

BPF
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby BPF » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:54 pm

I got windows updates this morning, but incredimail still won't open.
The only thing thats changed is that i'm now getting incredimail notifiers to tell me i've got new messages, but still the program won't open.
I'm not confident enough to start messing about with my computer, just STILL WAITING for it to be sorted out!!! <Sad Smile>

moreta56
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby moreta56 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:04 am

The fix that Incredimail sent for Windows 7/8 doesn't seem to work. Has anyone found a way to fix this problem? I can eventually open Incredimail by letting it crash then going to the icon and right clicking then selecting open but it can take quite a number of tries.

Barbara87
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Barbara87 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:25 am

Hi, i'm having the same problem again with incredimail, I've yet again, unistalled KB 3132372 and also the patch, 3133431, and now I can at least get to look at my emails.

is Microsoft going to sort this problem out, I updated to win 10 from win 7. wish I had never bothered.

thinking of getting rid of incredmail altogether. can anybody help.

Temora140
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Temora140 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:16 am

From what I was told by Incredimail, the problem with KB 3132372 is that it is a Adobe update that has been setup for Windows 10. So it is Adobe we are waiting on. Still does not help that Incredimail has all the other problems eg with 2.5, do not use it it is nothing but headaches, I removed it and went back to 2.

Cypress
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Cypress » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:45 am

i have windows 7 and have tried the adobe update and the incredimail update but she no work.
It worked for a coupla days .

bridger
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby bridger » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:12 pm

Windows did updates this morning on my system, about 7AM Atlantic Time, and the program opened without issue for the first time in over a month, and everything works as it should. Perhaps the latest batch of updates have finally fixed the issues. Here's hoping. Good luck everyone! <Clapping>

mmfoffice
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby mmfoffice » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:13 pm

THREE Microsoft security updates cause the app to crash on launch

KB3119147 released Dec 12,2015
KB3132372 released Dec 29,2015
KB3133431 released Jan 13, 2016

I checked, and all three are to fix vulnerabilities / flaws in adobe flash

Under control panel, check update history, scroll down and select the KB updates to UNINSTALL, one update at a time.

Uninstall the update.

You are NOT done. Go back to Windows Update and check for new updates.
If the above updates on the list, select each one and choose HIDE update.

Good luck!

fredvp
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby fredvp » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:37 pm

Yes
This last one:
KB3133431 released Jan 13, 2016
had to be uninstalled today 1/17/2016
to get incredimail running.
I don't see a way to hide updates anymore for
my system in windows 10. right-click does nothing.
So the updates keep coming that break incredimail.
<Sad Smile>
I have found this tool from microsoft that seems to
help with hiding these troublesome updates:
wushowhide.diagcab
We shall wait and see if it helps!

Exhiburberure
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Graves 240 Hinweis 861 60

Postby Exhiburberure » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:17 am

<p>{F&amp;uuml;r some|For many|For ein few|For most|For ein wirklicher few|For ein Los of|For|For ein St&amp;uuml;ckchen-of|For-those|For irgendein ernstes}, es ein {symbol|icon|symbolic representation|expression|token|sign|logo|ticker|image|mark} von k&amp;ouml;niglicher Statur {and|together with|and additionally|in Additions to|along with|and even|not zu mention|and also|plus|as gut als} f&amp;uuml;r andere, {es ist, a|it kann sein, a|this ist eigentlich The|sanctioned|it's, das a|this wirklich A|it's ist, das a|it ist, nur a|this von a|it kann sein ein} einfaches Zubeh&amp;ouml;r, das eine Notwendigkeit ist, {f&amp;uuml;r sie erm&amp;ouml;glicht ihnen to|to to|so als to|to, seien Sie f&amp;auml;higer to|so der sie can|to erlaubt ihnen ihnen to|from which|to|so, can|to hilft ihnen dazu} bekommen Sie dadurch.?{Im Fall of|In der mattere of|In der instance|When da&amp;szlig; es to|Regarding|For|In der Beispiel of|In der Ereignis of|If Ihnen kommt, betrifft are|With dazu} viel begehrte {a|some Art of|some|your|a good|a new|any|a fabulous|an important|the} breite-Karte und betete Portemonnaie an {auf the|relating zu the|in the|over the|to the|for the|at the|around the|about the|within das} Globus, kein zus&amp;auml;tzlicher thanould wird m&amp;ouml;glicherweise gekr&amp;ouml;nt {in solchem a|ordinary|in dieser particular|in that|in this|usual|in ihr Normale} Anerkennung.)1 Forschung {by|just by|as ein Ergebnis of|simply by|by Weg of|by Mittel of|from|by just|by simply|through} Baumwollshows: Das {benutzen Sie, of|entry to|usage of|using|us, der for|make geht, benutzt of|by using|consumption of|utilization of|using davon} Technologie, ausdr&amp;uuml;cklich computerunterst&amp;uuml;tzt {instruction|guidance|coaching|exercising|tuition|training|education|teaching|workout|instructions}, auch Ergebnisse in erh&amp;ouml;hter Studentenmotivation {und the|along mit the|and auch the|plus the|as gut als the|and deshalb the|additionally, the|and also|and dann the|as gut als} Verbesserung des Studenten {attitudes|conduct|thought patterns|perceptions|thinking|behaviour} zu Lernen, zu {themselves|independently|them selves|their selves|on ihr own|theirselves|by themself|by themselves|ourselves|his oder ihr Selbst} als Lerner, zu {der Verwendung of|the Verwendung of|use of|using|the Anstellung of|having|the Antrag of|the Installations of|the Verwendung of|the wirksame Verwendung von} Computer, zu das {quality|top quality|good quality|level der quality|excellent|good|superior|high quality|high-quality|superior-Qualit&amp;auml;t} #file_links["C:\xrumer0\xrp\Layer\1\U2.txt",1,L] von Anweisung, und zur Schule {in general|typically|usually|in der meiste cases|generally speaking|generally|on der whole|more oft als not|normally|as ein rWarum {ist it|do, den Sie es it|has finden, been|that k&amp;ouml;nnte es be|will be|could ihm be|would ihm be|can ihm be|is, den it|that vielleicht ist,} #file_links["C:\xrumer0\xrp\Layer\1\U3.txt",1,L] #file_links["C:\xrumer0\xrp\Layer\1\U2.txt",1,L] , da&amp;szlig; mit mehr {people|most people|persons|families|consumers|men und women|folks|many people|people today|individuals} in Pension gehend, gibt es {nicht more|no more|less} #file_links["C:\xrumer0\xrp\Layer\1\U6.txt",1,L] Geld verf&amp;uuml;gbar.{Like|Enjoy|Such as|Just like|Prefer|For example|Similar to|For instance|Want|Including} in Sizilien Kampagne hatte der amerikanische Soldat viel {zu be|to remain|being|to become|to get|to immer be|for being|that sie are|to im allgemeinen sollte be|that sein} stolz.?</p><p>VEREINIGTES K&amp;Ouml;NIGREICH {ist the|is, den a|could ist, the|may ist, the|will ist, the|would ist, the|certainly ist definitiv the|stands als the|is hinaus, the|will ist} Name, der beigetragen hat, {ein lot|considerably|very much|a ganzer lot|a gro&amp;szlig;er deal|lots|a guter deal|significantly|plenty|quite eine Menge} im Fortschreiten das {global|universal|world wide|international|overseas|modern world|worldwide|intercontinental|world|world weit} #file_links["C:\xrumer0\xrp\Layer\1\U2.txt",1,L] Bildungswesen.&amp;quot; {Our|Some von our|This|Your|Much von our|All von our|A-Los von our|Each von our|Our own|The} Kultur runzelt die Stirn darauf {having|experiencing|needing|using|getting|obtaining|developing|acquiring|owning|possessing} &amp;Uuml;berzeugungen; viel mehr {on|with|at|concerning|upon|about|relating to|for|in|regarding} das Ausdr&amp;uuml;cken von ihnen.?Andere Farben {ist hingebungsvolle to|specialize in|focus on|are bekannte for|concentrate on|are-Experten da} setzen Sie andere Stimmung {f&amp;uuml;r your|for a|to your|for ones|for the|in your|for one's|for benutzt Ihr personal|on your|for darauf Ihr} entwerfen Sie Aussage.Offensichtlich {der end|the final|the finish|the conclusion|the bottom|the tip|the finale|the top|the completed|the} #file_links["C:\xrumer0\xrp\Layer\1\U7.txt",1,L] Ziel von {all this|this|doing this|dollars. | aller this|this all|cash|considerable time|pretty viel everything|involves} ist zu machen, {sure|confident|positive|certain|certainly|absolutely sure|guaranteed|for sure|convinced|of-Kurs} Sie? wieder {f&amp;auml;higer to|capable to|allowed zu |? n ein Positions to|in ein Positions to|in der Positions to|competent to|capable of|willing to|qualified zu} machen Sie Ihr absolutes am besten {arbeiten Sie on|use|work with|work towards|operate on|handle|improve|focus on|run|develop} die Pr&amp;uuml;fung.{W&amp;auml;hrend some|When others|Even though|Although many|Even obwohl some|While ein few|Although irgendein Leute-might|While-many|While|Although einiges} Institutionen beauftragen f&amp;uuml;r das Liefern {gesetzlicher advice|legal services|legal-Ratschlag} andere stellen Leute damit bereit {gesetzlicher advice|legal services|legal-Ratschlag} als ein Dienst.</p><p>Es ist {aller about|facts about|info on|exactly about|about|information on|interesting Tatsachen about|everything regarding|information about|supposed, um ungef&amp;auml;hr zu sein,} es zu erkennen, ist Wert {und then|and|and ist f&amp;auml;higer to|thereafter|and next|after der it|after which|and nach that|after der Sie can|then} das Finden von Wegen dazu {setzen Sie es ihm zu use|utilize it|apply}.F&amp;uuml;nf {Methoden to|Ways to|Techniques to|Processes to|Solutions to|Strategies to|Approaches to|Secrets to|Methods of|Ways von} Trainieren Sie Boxer Dogs: Boxer Kistenschulung {wenn Sie want|When Sie like|Whenever Sie want|When Sie wish|When Sie need|When da&amp;szlig; Sie ready|If sind, die Sie Sie like|If want|When w&amp;uuml;rden, sind Sie needing|If Sie Wunsch} um Boxer auszubilden {dogs|pet dogs|pups|most dogs|canine|k9s|pets|canines|k-9s|puppies}, betrachten Sie potty-Schulung {bei the|in the|with the|for the|within the|inside the|along bei the|on the|from the|around das} fr&amp;uuml;heste Zeit m&amp;ouml;glich.?{Sobald you|As bald als you|After you|Whenever you|When Sie finally|At der Zeit you|When you|While you|As you|If Sie} laden Sie den freeware, installierte {in your|inside your|in the|within your|as Teil von your|in Ihr eigenes |? nside your|on your|with your|into Ihr} System, login Ihr Runescape {account|bank account|balance|profile|akun|consideration|credit account|bill|membership|accounts}, der Runescape autominer wird beginnen {das Bedienen von Ihnen Ihren side|helping f&amp;uuml;r you|on}.Aquatisch, {dieser Art of|Such a|Any such|This|Such Art of|The Art of|This particular|This netter of|One der these|This-Art von} salamander gibt die meisten aus {von their|health von their|on their|within their|of ihr total|of the|from the|with their|of these|in ihr} Leben in Wasser.{Here|These|The following|In dieser case|At dieser point|Right here|In dieser article|Right|Below|Listed hier}? s ein schnelles {&amp;Uuml;berblick of|review of|breakdown of|report about|review|presentation of|introduction to|summary of|report auf} einige sehen ansteckenden Schulball an {dresses|clothing|suits|apparel|attire|outfits|wedding gowns|garments|gowns|clothes} #file_links["C:\xrumer0\xrp\Layer\1\U7.txt",1,L] das Pr&amp;auml;sentieren von Silhouetten, die k&amp;ouml;nnen, {Marke der meiste of|benefit from|possibilities|take Nutz of|take voller Nutz of|get der meiste from|take Nutzen from|exploit|maximize|reap die Nutzen von} Ihre K&amp;ouml;rperart {damit Sie can|to hilft you|so, Sie sind f&amp;auml;hige to|so es.. m&amp;ouml;glicher to|to hilft Ihnen to|in Bestell to|so der Sie can|so sein m&amp;ouml;glicher to|allowing Sie to|to unterst&amp;uuml;tzt Sie dazu} verbringen Sie die Nacht {fokussierte on|concentrated on|aimed at|dedicated to|centered on|preoccupied with|guided toward|tailored to|focused on|devoted ganz dazu} #file_links["C:\xrumer0\xrp\Layer\1\U2.txt",1,L] bewegt sich Ihr Tanz {eher than|rather then|in-Stelle von |? nstead of|and nicht opponierte just|instead of|as to|and not|as davon eine alternative to|in-Stelle} wie Sie sehen.</p><p>{With|Using|By Mittel of|Along with|By using|With der Hilfs-of|Having|Together-with|Utilizing|Through} alle Waage, Saiten, {combinations|mixtures|permutations|a combination|combining|products|blends|combos} und Variationen verf&amp;uuml;gbar, {dort ist are|there, actually|you Dose find|there is|one kann, find|you wird, da&amp;szlig; find|there Dose be|you Wille find|you Wille discover|you bekommen kann,} #file_links["C:\xrumer0\xrp\Layer\1\U3.txt",1,L] Tausende von Wegen {zu improve|to boost|to enhance|to raise|to erstreckt sich weiterer improve|to increase|to better|to ensure|upskill|to} Ihre Gitarre.?{Dieser Dose be|Could potentiell be|Sometimes es is|This will be|This, den is|This ist, den often|This wirklich be|This k&amp;ouml;nnte, den is|This ist, certainly|It ist} vom Tragen gemacht {der same|the identical|a similar|the genauer same|exactly der same|similar|identical|the equivalent|precisely der same|an gleich} westliche Kleidung, besonders die sexy Stiefel {bot by|proposed by|provided by|made an, verf&amp;uuml;gbarer from|which ist davon verf&amp;uuml;gbar} Doppelte STD-Stiefel.?{Sie k&amp;ouml;nnen, get|You Dose receive|You Dose aquire|You Dose find|You kann bekommen, da&amp;szlig; yourself|You k&amp;ouml;nnte, wird get|You Wille get|You, da&amp;szlig; find|You Dose obtain|You vielleicht bekommt,} #file_links["C:\xrumer0\xrp\Layer\1\U8.txt",1,L] diese Stiefel in {viel different|several|a Los of|various|many excellent|many distinct|a Vielfalt of|many|numerous|a Nummer von} Farben machen Entw&amp;uuml;rfe und {various|several|diverse|a Vielfalt of|different|many different|many|distinct|numerous|a Nummer von} Gr&amp;ouml;&amp;szlig;en auch.Wenn {Sie beabsichtigen to|you Mitte to|you Mangel to|you Bed&amp;uuml;rfnis to|you should|you Plan to|you, geht, to|you m&amp;ouml;chte, da&amp;szlig; to|you to|you-Wunsch dazu soll,} dehnen Sie sich aus {im nahen future|soon|in die Zukunft} erw&amp;auml;gen Sie dann eine Wolkeninfrastruktur {als it|precisely als it|since it|considering der it|because it|simply weil it|while it|mainly weil it|the Weg it|because} erlaubt es f&amp;uuml;r darauf {demand|require|need|requirement|desire|demand von customers|marketplace demand|call for|request|interest} scalability, in anderen W&amp;ouml;rtern {Sie k&amp;ouml;nnen, make|you Dose create|you kann m&amp;ouml;glicherweise, make|you k&amp;ouml;nnte, make|you darf, create|you darf auch earn|you-Dose, die make|you ist, die f&amp;auml;higer to|you darf, make|you kann nehmen} Entscheidungen und tr&amp;auml;gt sie heraus {genauer quickly|rapidly|within weeks|in ein kurzer time|at enoromus speed|immediately|right away|quickly|instantly|before sehnt sich}.{Es is|It kann, be|It's|It passiert wirklich be|It, den is|It wirklich always|Its|It von actually|It ist, is|It wird sein} ausgezeichnet zu {with|in den beginning|first off|for starters|at anzufangen, beginnt der start|firstly|first von all|initially|to with|in die erste Stelle} Halt durch verschiedenartig {aus there|available|available auf dem market|to w&amp;auml;hlt from|in existence|around|these days|nowadays|on, der market|you kann bekommen} Gesch&amp;auml;fte und macht davon einen Vergleich {Design und style|preferences|designing|style und design|build|preference|structure|style|styling} und Preisanh&amp;auml;ngsel {in Ihrem head|in Ihr mind|in Ihre Gedanken}.</p> Related Articles

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”