No clock and/or calendar in IM.

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
Johnnyboy1823
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

No clock and/or calendar in IM.

Postby Johnnyboy1823 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:50 pm

Does anyone know why the clock/calendar isn't showing anymore? Is this problem being looked into? Thanks.

hfalexITA
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: No clock and/or calendar in IM.

Postby hfalexITA » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:15 pm

I got the same problem wih my Win7 64bit laptop.
The only way to fix it has been to remove the latest windows updates. :(

LittleDude
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby LittleDude » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:25 pm

Paquebot
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Paquebot » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:33 am

Also has happened to mine today. Link to other thread does not apply since there has been no Flash Player update and there is no red X or similar. There is just an empty box. Right click still asks for options but nothing happens. Exiting IncrediMail and re-booting several times has failed to correct it thus far.

stogie
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby stogie » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:24 pm

I haven’t done anything to my computer and the very same thing has also happened to me. No Clock/Date box but just a blank white space, and of course the constant message that IM isn’t working and to close it down. It would seem as though the only incredible thing about IncrediMail is when it works as it should, and having issues resolved by IM. But, it’s become quite obvious that they don’t give a damn so I’ve finally had it with IM. At least I still have Thunderbird running and I’ll now keep that as my default email program from now on. At least Mozilla is reliable and keeps both their browser and email program running properly and takes the time to immediately resolve any and all issues that might arise. Good riddance to IM!

LittleDude
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby LittleDude » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:20 pm

It was just an empty box for me. Unless you disabled the setting when installing Flash Player it will automatically update itself. Check which version you have installed...v20.0.0.267 broke Incedimail for me. I'm running Win 7 but it sounds like Win 10 updates forces an update of Flash Player.

LittleDude
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby LittleDude » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:45 pm

I just installed Flash Player v20.0.0.270 beta and the clock window works correctly(v20.0.0.267 broke a lot more things than just Incredimail).
So I expect there will be an official update shortly.

Thaiwoo
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Thaiwoo » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:16 am

My mom's PC has the same issue with the clock on her Incredimail. On top of it it also does not show the menu's unless you click with the mouse on them. otherwise it's just a white bar all the way across and the white clock window.

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”