the "Time Window" suddenly vanished & I want it back!

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
GoldNGirl
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

the "Time Window" suddenly vanished & I want it back!

Postby GoldNGirl » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:06 am

Hi, & Happy New Year! emoticon-0123-party
I'm not sure I'm using the right term for what's missing, but I'm referring to the window in the Upper, Right-hand Corner of IncrediMail, where the time, date & any send & receive information is displayed.
Anyway, IncrediMail's been having nothing but problems that no one can figure out, so I've just learned to live with it until I can find another email program I like; BUT, I really need to see the time & date window, & I need to know if there's something I should do to return it to its proper place.
Nothing unusual happened to cause it to "vanish", but I've done all the usual troubleshooting steps I do when something acts up:
So far, I've closed & reopened IM several times; I've rebooted my PC 3 times; I've scanned for viruses & malware & cleaned my Temp files, & I've changed IM's skin 4 times, just in case the file was corrupted, but the little box is still just a white rectangle.
If anyone knows how to restore the time & date box, please let me know!
Thanks in advance for your help!
GoldNGirl :)

"Qui tacet consentit"
He who is silent gives consent

LittleDude
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: the "Time Window" suddenly vanished & I want it back!

Postby LittleDude » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:33 am

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”