Empty deleted mails folder

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
ProFumi
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Empty deleted mails folder

Postby ProFumi » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:06 pm

A couple of month's ago i contacted IM with the problem when i close mi IM normaly my deleted mails where gone now they remain in the folder how to fix this

deedledawdle
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Empty deleted mails folder

Postby deedledawdle » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:06 pm

I am havingthe same problem, and still no fix???

Got to say I'm becoming ever more frustrated / incensed with all the problems Incredimail's having. Worse still, is that fact that they don't seem to know how to fix them!!!

EliMenda
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby EliMenda » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:58 am

I am having the same problem
As a VIP member I wrote to IM on the problem
They said that the problem is recognized And is in the process of repair
Two years have passed and nothing happens
They are making efforts to sell you add-ons already bought, To the level of spam
Totally ignore the problem they promised to fix
Completely ignoring the fact that it is the customers who paid money for this program <Devil>

PhartStorm
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby PhartStorm » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:39 am

The sad fact is that IM has seen its user base shrink from more than 40 million users in 2004 to well less than 10 million now. Add the fact that the average IM user tends to be over 40 years old (like myself) and you have an idea of what is driving Perion (the owner/developer of IM). They have moved on to other ventures. While they are supporting the IM product as it currently exists, there has been no new development, updates or bug fixes for several years. I believe Perion sees this as a legacy product and will continue to support it (with minimal investment) as long as there are enough users to provide a revenue stream through ads or software purchases. As such, the product will slowly die. It saddens me because this is really the only email product of its kind and I have enjoyed using it for many years. However, the issues I have documented here http://forums.incredimail.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=127700 are so annoying that I find myself looking for email alternatives that, while not nearly as much fun to use, provide the basic functionality I expect from an email client.

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”