FULL Email not showing

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
wayupna
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

FULL Email not showing

Postby wayupna » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:27 pm

Hi all first time poster please dont shoot me down.

We use incredimail at our office and when we receive emails with images attached in the email it does not show it all on both the view screen and when we open the email up.

So for instance we have received a email from our supplier showing us the latest offers on the main screen we dont have the option to scroll to the bottom and then when we open it up we also dont have the option to view the bottom ?

Can anyone help please..

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: FULL Email not showing

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:48 pm

Our developers are aware of the issue you encountered and are working on a solution.

As a workaround, please forward the particular messages to your email address, and the new (i.e. forwarded) messages should be displayed properly in your Inbox.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

GR7
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby GR7 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:59 pm

I reported this over 6 months ago they are very slow at sorting this issue !!!!!!!!

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:12 am

Unfortunately, there is currently no target date for the fixing of this particular bug.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

PhartStorm
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby PhartStorm » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:49 am

GR7 - don't hold your breath waiting for an update. This has been an issue for several years. IM2.0 has been deemed a "legacy" product and no new development will be done. IM2.5 went from beta to final release more than 5 years ago with several significant bugs (including this one), none of which have been addressed. I believe Perion has made the decision not to perform any new development unless there is a major functionality issue with the program, and then only to correct the functionality issue (no other bug fixes). IM2.5 was updated a few months go to correct just such an issue and none of known and long standing issues were addressed. I do not know the development cost required to correct these issues, but have to assume this is a factor.

I wonder if there are enough users willing to donate to a "Go Fund Me" account to get the software corrected? <Smile> This is likely the only way it will get done. (sigh)

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:30 pm

I will be happy to pass your request onto our developers and we may consider fixing this bug in the near future.

Thank you for your patience.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

PhartStorm
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby PhartStorm » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:30 am

That would be wonderful! If the developers could address this issue and the deleted emails not going into the Deleted Items folder, I (and many, many longtime users) would be very happy. I believe these issues are keeping new users from adopting IM2.5 (which is the only email program of its kind) and pushing existing users away.

That said, I am a bit hesitant to get my hopes up given how long these issues have been around.

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”