When creating and typing a new email my 2 or @ key is not entering the correct key being " assigned to the No 2 key

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
PrincessLily
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

When creating and typing a new email my 2 or @ key is not entering the correct key being " assigned to the No 2 key

Postby PrincessLily » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:36 pm

Hi Everyone!
Can anyone help me resolve a keyboard issue or should I say incredimail key issue? On my keyboard the 2 key which is also the @ cant be entered when typing an email address. Instead when I go Shift and press the 2 key I get this symbol instead " I should get the @ key instead! I have no trouble with typing from the 2 key when using outlook or any other email program except for incredimail only. Can anybody please help me figure this out thank you. <Sad Smile>

Kind Regards

Lily

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: When creating and typing a new email my 2 or @ key is not entering the correct key being " assigned to the No 2 key

Postby IncrediModerator » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:50 pm

To address this issue, please click on Tools > Options > Language, and unselect the option "Use the last language that was used for editing". Click on OK.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”