In this case, all of the folders should be listed under "On my computer" at the bottom of the left panel in the main IncrediMail window.
If the "On my computer" is not displayed, simply right-click on the empty space at the bottom of the left panel, select the option "New Folder", and the "On my computer" should then be displayed with the previous folders placed underneath.
If the previous folders are still not displayed, to re-import the messages and folders, please do the following:
1. Exit the IncrediMail application by right-clicking on the icon in your Windows taskbar and selecting "Exit".
2. In File Explorer, browse to the following path:
Note: YOURUSER refers to your actual Windows user. As the "AppData" folder may sometimes be hidden, for instructions on how to show hidden files and folders in Windows, please refer to the online article at:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... dden-files
3. Copy the "Identities" folder to your Desktop.
4. Open IncrediMail, click on File > Import and Export > Import Messages.
5. In the pop-up window, select "IncrediMail" and click on Next.
6. Click "Select Folder" and browse to the "Identities" folder located on your Desktop. Click on Next.
7. Select the option "All Folders". Click on Next.
8. When complete, click on Finish.
Please let me know the results.