Saving Many Copies

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
oxsfriend
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Saving Many Copies

Postby oxsfriend » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:03 pm

Incredimail 2.5 build 6605328 - Premium

My wife's computer ran out of disk space. I traced the problem to the MESSAGE STORE folder of one of her identities. It was 103 GB.
Inside I found serious problems:
Well over 15,000 jpg files (I had to stop the search after several minutes)
660 copies of one particular jpg and I duplicated that result for several other jpg files
These pics were dated anywhere from Nov 2016 to Dec 2017
All these files say they were created in a 4 day period (23-26 Dec 2017). However, in her SENT ITEMS folder I found a sent email from Dec 30 2017 with 600 duplicate copies.

The MESSAGE STORE - MESSAGES file contains 84 folders each with 100 to 600 folders inside.

The original problem may have stopped because it appears none of the files has a date more recent than Dec 2017.
I want to know if it is safe to delete all 84 folders, with approx. 21,000 folders contained inside. If not how can I get rid of all this?
Where are my personally created folders located? I do not want to delete them along with everything else.

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Saving Many Copies

Postby IncrediModerator » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:05 pm

Please click on Help > VIP Support in the top menu of the main IncrediMail window, fill out the online form, and one of our support representatives will get back to you to help with this issue.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”