incredimail 2

Share/Bookmark
Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

incredimail 2

Postby dj68elvis » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:46 am

Your IncrediMail Version: incredimail 2 version
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 8
Your Operation System: Windows Vista

What have you done before the problem occurred?
I downloaded the incredimail 2 version and have had problems ever since. My computer freezes up when i try to check my e-mail's and when i go to type a message it freezes up and i have to wait and wait for it to start working again.. I can go to internet anywhere and type a message go to my facebook it's just the the sending and receiving part that isn't working..Freezes alot....

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:

Please provide a full description of the problem:
dj68elvis
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: incredimail 2

Postby Robaire » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:15 am

I have SSSSOOO had the same problem. I have written several times to Tech Support about this issue.

I though if I upgraded to Premium that that would fix the problem. NO SUCH LUCK!!!! When I open Incredimail..it freezes for about 30 seconds to a minute. When I open an email, it freezes and stalls for about 30 second to a minute. If I do anything in incredimail, it stalls and freezes.

I have run spyware...adware...anti-viruses...PC Health Check and every thing is fine. I have un-install and re-installed IncrediMail 4 times and it still stall and freezes. emoticon-0130-devil

I am glad to know that there is someone else is having this problem. Atleast now I can stop looking for problems in other areas of my computer. Yet, I can sympathize with your frustration.

If there is anyone out there who might have a solution to the annoying problem, please help us out.

Thanks!!!
Robaire
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Android617 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Sorry no solution to offer, just thought chip in with SNAP ! me too! posted on here but no response as of yet... it's driving me potty, can't get any work done... if you have it too at least it isn't my laptop

Please someone... heeelllppp!
Android617
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby moonstar » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:08 am

For anyone having issues with freezing:

Please first try reinstalling IncrediMail 2's full version (click herefor the direct link).

If this does not work, please send me (in a Private Message) the following:

Please click here to create the IMData file which will collect this information. Click 'Run' in the File Download dialog, click 'Run' again when asked to run the software and follow the instructions in the SupportUtil dialog.

Attach the file to your Private Message and I will check it out as soon as possible!
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby moonstar » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:27 pm

Robaire wrote:I have SSSSOOO had the same problem. I have written several times to Tech Support about this issue.

I though if I upgraded to Premium that that would fix the problem. NO SUCH LUCK!!!! When I open Incredimail..it freezes for about 30 seconds to a minute. When I open an email, it freezes and stalls for about 30 second to a minute. If I do anything in incredimail, it stalls and freezes.

I have run spyware...adware...anti-viruses...PC Health Check and every thing is fine. I have un-install and re-installed IncrediMail 4 times and it still stall and freezes. emoticon-0130-devil

I am glad to know that there is someone else is having this problem. Atleast now I can stop looking for problems in other areas of my computer. Yet, I can sympathize with your frustration.

If there is anyone out there who might have a solution to the annoying problem, please help us out.

Thanks!!!

I have checked the data you sent me, and see no cause for the general issue.

You do however have an older version which needs to be updated. This may also help speed up your program, as it will replace any files that did not install correctly.

To do so, please click here.

Install the program, and let me know if it helps!

You should also try opening a new Identity and check if the issue continues there.

Please note that your emails will not be visible in the new Identity - to view your emails just switch back to your former Identity.

To open a new Identity, click the 'Tools' menu in the IncrediMail main window, scroll to 'Identities' and select 'New Identity...'. Enter a name for your new Identity and click 'OK'. Once the new Identity opens, enter your details and set up your email account.

Does the problem continue to occur in the new Identity?
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
moonstar

Return to Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)