Unable To Access Browser

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
Paquebot
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Unable To Access Browser

Postby Paquebot » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:24 pm

Can't access IncrediMail browser when clicking in any link. Message pops up "IncrediMail Application has stopped working" "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly." This applies to any link including Facebook and forums. Clicking on that message closes IncrediMail. Nothing new was done to the computer to cause this. Shutting down and rebooting and systems restore has not solved it. IncrediMail is 2.5 on Windows 7.
Thanks in advance for help solving this.

Adding: This is important. If the above was not clear, it means that I can not access the Internet via IncrediMail. In 18+ years using IncrediMail, lots of minor problems but most easily solved. Sincere hopes that this one is very temporary.

Paquebot
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Unable To Access Browser

Postby Paquebot » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:23 pm

Read through all sticky suggestions. Found "For all other issues, please do the following." Downloaded those updates. Didn't solve the problem. Will try other options.\

Nothing else worked to solve the problem and even lost IncrediMail for a time. If tech support is not going to help, perhaps a regular member may have suggestions short of switching to gmail?

Paquebot
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Paquebot » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:37 pm

Please forgive me for my impatience but this is becoming very frustrating to have this program's only ability being to send and receive messages. Does IncrediMail no longer have technical support? This forum has often been very helpful in solving problems in the past and I should expect no less now. I have looked through all sticky posts to see if there is something that covers this problem but other than updating, which is did, have found nothing that applies. SOS!

Paquebot
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Paquebot » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:39 am

Alas, it appears that help is no longer available on this forum. A pity since the main support team are so helpful and knowledgeable. It somehow was too much to simply reply that the solution was to close the account and set up a new one. Whole operation took less than 10 minutes. In short, no need for anyone here to reply now as it was solved with no help from anyone here.

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”