Crashing

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
Cowboy
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Crashing

Postby Cowboy » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:16 pm

I sure hope that the bosses see these threads. Because all the support wants is the same thing, I have sent via email over and over again.

Before I purchase your program, can you guarantee me that it will not crash after spending hard earned $55?

And no I cannot tell you what the code said, because it happens so numerously that I have gotten tired of sending you reports and copying & pasting.so DO NOT ASK

I have spoken with your so called support, I have ran stuff on my system that you have requested. Still CRASHES. All I was told, well the program has a glitch in it and we are working on it. hah I say, Seems that is a cop-out answer.

I want you to answer MY questions before you ask me any other!

Sincerely
Thanking You

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Crashing

Postby IncrediModerator » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 pm

Please note that IncrediMail is a well developed software which is being tested every day. Crashes may occur with any software (your operating system may crash also) and there are numerous reasons for applications crashes.

To further check the issues you encountered, please send me your ticket number/unique tracking number & your email address.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

BrittyBabs
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Crashing

Postby BrittyBabs » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:51 am

IncrediMail rocks! :D

You certainly would NOT be wasting your money by buying the premium/gold version.
Craches and glitches happen in ALL programmes.
Computers are made and operated by HUMANS, and none of us are infallible. :roll:

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”