Changing Text Size

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
SaraBow
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Changing Text Size

Postby SaraBow » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:10 am

Your IncrediMail Version: 2.0
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 8
Your Operation System: Windows XP

What have you done before the problem occurred?

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:

Please provide a full description of the problem:
The Text Size control under View doesn't work. It is also not working for a friend who's kept a much older verson of IM

The only thread on this that came up in Search was marked Solved and locked. The solution was to "change Identity". As far as I know I only have one identity in IM2, so what do I do?

Sara

cdenice
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Changing Text Size

Postby cdenice » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:59 am

Hi,

Just add a new "Identity" by going to "tools" then "identities" click on "new identity"
HELP !!!

SaraBow
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Changing Text Size

Postby SaraBow » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:08 am

I tried it and as long as I kept the second identity I had prorblems with the original. IM didn't want to open at all. I finally shut it down in the Task manager (the process was running, even though the program had shut down with an error message (which I forgot keep-sorry). Once I got it to open to the new idenity I deleted the new one and was finally able to get my original back-almost. The Junk Filter insists it's off and when I turn it on the junk messages come up, but the filter still says it's off. The license is current. I'm going to download the latest build (I'm one behind) to see if the bugs get cleaned out.

This "solution" is useless for me and even more so for my friend. Any other ideas?

Sara

The download seems to have cleared everything up, including the text size problem. I'm going to see if my friend wants to upgrade.

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”