HELP! Preview Pane, Font Issues, Outbox folder

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

HELP! Preview Pane, Font Issues, Outbox folder

Postby moonstar » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:49 am

Please check the following solutions for Current Issues:

My Incoming/Saved Messages font is too small/large or will not stay the same size (Zoom feature)!

EDIT - This issue has been corrected. If you are still having trouble with your font, you will need to download the latest version of IncrediMail by clicking here.

You can easily change the size of your New Message window from the 'View' menu (and then 'Zoom') or by holding down the 'Ctrl' key on your keyboard, and then pressing the '-' or '+' key until you reach a comfortable size.

Please Note: Using the 'Ctrl' and '-' or '+' combination will ONLY work if you have Internet Explorer 8 or higher installed.

My 'New Message' font is too small/large!

Please click here to download the update, which includes a correction for this.

Where did my Preview Pane (under Message List) disappear to (cannot open or close)?

The Preview Pane option has been restored to the 'View' menu, and can be found by clicking 'View' and then 'Preview Pane' or by pressing the 'Ctrl' + '2' keys on your keyboard.

If you don't see the option in your 'View' menu, please click here to download the update.

Where did my Outbox go?

The Outbox folder has NOT been removed. This folder is normally empty unless you are Working Offline, or having trouble sending Messages.

Since many IncrediMail users have requested more viewing room for their Personal Folders, we have made it hidden unless there is a message in the Outbox. This means it WILL show up if there's any messages there. If you see your Outbox, you most likely have an issue with sending, and will need to check the following post:

http://forums.incredimail.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=252

Please Note: To save/edit a saved message before sending, simply open a New Message, create it, and then click the 'Save' icon - this will place a copy in the 'Drafts' folder.

You can now edit it or send it later.

Check here for information about current Builds and Updates:

http://forums.incredimail.com/viewforum.php?f=20
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”