Downloading

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
sandman
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Downloading

Postby sandman » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:43 am

I am a gold member and have downloaded version 2 Incredimail. I now want to download some new skins but I keep being asked to upgrade to Premium.
Please advise

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Downloading

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Please understand that IncrediMail has various products, all catering to different needs and requirements. In order to download and use the skins feature you will have to purchase the IncrediMail Premium.

The Gold Gallery, on the other hand, offers additional content that can only be accessed by Gold Gallery members and includes unlimited access to thousands of the finest IncrediMail content.

If you already purchased the IncrediMail Premium, I suggest you to make sure your registration code was registered successfully. Also, You can easily verify that you are using IncrediMail Premium by doing the following in the IncrediMail main window:

1) Click the 'Help' menu and select 'Licenses'. Do you see IncrediMail Premium registered in the 'Licenses' dialog?

2) Click the 'Skins' button. Are you able to change your Skins?

3) Click the 'Notifier' button. Can you assign a Smart Notifier from the Notifier dialog?

4) Press on CTRL+M. Can you download your messages from the 'Advanced Account Access' window?

All these actions show you that IncrediMail Premium is registered on your computer. If you encounter a problem performing any of the actions above, please let me know.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”