Couldn't get mail until now after i updated

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
greg
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Couldn't get mail until now after i updated

Postby greg » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 pm

hi guys, Well i couldn't get any email since the Sept 1,2009 until now i checked for an update and there was a update so i installed the new update now i'm getting mail i use Hotmail
i had to change the server info in order to start getting mail I was upset i thought incredimail crashed on me but it did not it turns out it was a update that i needed to get installed in order for incredimail XE to function right plus i had to disable the junk filter on another email program in order to get mail strange on why the junk filter was blocking my mail so i turned it off works fine now just letting you guys know what happened to me sincerely Greg

Martine
IncrediMaster
IncrediMaster

Re: Couldn't get mail until now after i updated

Postby Martine » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:36 am

That's good news then!
Thank you for letting us know that the update did the trick!
You had to change the server info because Microsoft has now introduced Hotmail Pop 3 support. So now by configuring Hotmail Pop 3 Settings we can easily access Hotmail so send and retrieve mails.
I have a Hotmail account too but haven't had to do this yet. But I know some people who had to enter the new Pop 3 and SMTP settings for their Hotmail account to start working again!
Martine - VIP member

Chez Martine

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”