Use this forum to get the most of IncrediMail website
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
ConfederateLady
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Cannot access IncrediMail and Magentic websites

Postby ConfederateLady » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:46 am

I can no longer access http://www.incredimail.com OR http://www.magentic.com on the Internet. My ISP (Frontiernet) ran a remote diagnostic on my computer and has determined that nothing on my computer is blocking access. They said that IncrediMail had a block on them. Since I can't access the website, I can't use IncrediMail's tech support to try to solve this issue. Can anything be done?

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Cannot access IncrediMail and Magentic websites

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:24 am

Both IncrediMail & Magentic are softwares which do not affect your Internet access. Probably you have some virus/spyware in your computer which blocks your access to our websites.

Try to do use other Internet browsers (such as Firefox), and check if the same issue occur - You will have to scan you computer with a powerful antivirus & spyware program.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

ConfederateLady
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby ConfederateLady » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:59 pm

I have done deep scans on my computer with both Norton and Spyware Doctor and they both report that the computer is clean. However, the odd thing is that I've had several of my friends who also use Frontiernet for their ISP and they cannot access IncrediMail either. I am at a loss to know where to go next. I've checked my firewall and all the IncrediMail and Magentic settings are allowed. Frontiernet says that they don't usually put blocks on other ISP's so I don't know where to go from here.

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:31 pm

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced. However, it seems that the issue is at your end, try to enter IncrediMail's website using other Internet browser and if the result is the same you will have to check for your system files or with your Internet Provider.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

ConfederateLady
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby ConfederateLady » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:32 am

emoticon-0137-clapping
I suddenly was able to access IncrediMail and Magentic's websites. Thank you. Problem solved!

Return to “IncrediMail's website”